mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

must have to contact Aaron directly for some SSA swag huh? i'm in the need for some gear

What we have in stock is available on the SSA Store. :)

Watching Jiro dreams of sushi.

:-D

Was a sweet show.

I didn't know there was a word for people like that.

Shokunin. I love anyone who is as such.

And still working as hard as day one, with just as much dedication to become better. Inspiring.

Had a little accident this morning. Legs gave out and when I landed, shook a glass polish heirloom off the wall and it shattered.

Feeling awesome.

Damn Matt.........I'm really sorry to hear about everything goin on brother. I just gotta wonder if a change of scenery might help? Away from the cold and humidity, and down to heat and dry air? I mean alot of people with joint issues do MUCH better down in the South West than they do up North.

If we can do anything for ya, just tell us bro.

J

The wife and I just had a climate talk. If this is permanent we will move.

It has to be something else. Not completely impossible to get arthritis at your age, but the likely hood of mis-diagnosis and sometihng else is much higher.

If you do decide you want to try AZ before I leave you have a place to stay brother.

J

I have some inlaws down there too. It would be a financially smart move to go down there considering all the help we could theoretically get.

Well the offer is on the table. Bed is queen sized and IMHO comfy (same matress and such as my own bed just smaller) and we have 2 nice recliners and couches.

J

I would really love to try your coffee Sean. I even went to dun brothers and had some coffee and thought it was burned to shit. I had a really gooe cup at the Dogwood coffee next to the Kitche Window. It was mduch better than expected.

I feel like an ass I didn't offer when you were here. From de de de to a double cap is about 3 minutes. Most spent talking. Doubles re-appear every 70sec afterwards. Singles twice as fast, tongue.png

Foofy derivations are not served. Chocolate is not foof.

Chocolate is indeed foof, sir... But it is perfectly acceptable foof.

Ok, I'll give you milk chocolate as foof, but IMO milk chocolate isn't edible. Dark or bust

Dark chocolate droolcup.gif

Dark has that weird flavor to it that I just can't deal with...same reason I can't drink dark coffee. Milk chocolate is great. White chocolate becomes very hard to eat after a couple bites...

must have to contact Aaron directly for some SSA swag huh? i'm in the need for some gear

What we have in stock is available on the SSA Store. smile.png

You need to get the dang black hats back in stock !!

If you just coat it in resin, you will get more DBZ!

I knew I forgot something!

On a serious note, couldn't you apply a light layer of resin, and paint over. I imagine that being a lot easier then bare mdf.

On a serious note, couldn't you apply a light layer of resin, and paint over. I imagine that being a lot easier then bare mdf.

Sanding sealer and poly is my go to.

Does shellac based primer work on MDF? Works great on plywood.

Does shellac based primer work on MDF? Works great on plywood.

Used it before, didn't have it on hand though.

CLINTON — He suspected his live-in girlfriend of planning an affair, and when he saw a picture of a man he didn't recognize on her Facebook page, it set him off, according to reports.

Lowell Turpin "angrily demanded to know who the male was," an Anderson County Sheriff's Department incident report states.

The answer, his girlfriend told him: presidential contender Mitt Romney.

Upset at the woman's "attempting to communicate with friends through her Facebook account," Turpin jerked her laptop computer from her grasp, smashed the machine into a wall, and then hit her in the face with his fist, according to reports.

i tried wood glue mixed with water once. kinda worked.

I would be suspect of the scale/powder hopper for accuracy loads. R2 would know more about real world accuracy vs load consistancy....... As in not F class bench guns that come with their own bench....

For pistol rounds it would be just fine all day long I bet.

I would love a dylan rig myself.

The powder thrower metered fine for me on pistol rounds. It'd probably be fine for precision rifle rounds, just use a trickler on last few tenths.

Uh oh; someone ordered a new pow pow.

i couldn't find the "merchandise" area till i seen the fleece jacket for sale on the main page and clicked on it. thanks

You need to get the dang black hats back in stock !!

navy blue could still be alright. def. in need of a new hat though