mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

The HTC Touch Pro has made my list of phones to consider.

So what tweet works well with the MLI 6.5's?

Guess I should be a little more specific. Small format tweeter on axis and probably coming form pillars

so glad I've finally gotten to higher level courses

no more bullshit classes anymore :woot:

Apparently they're using P335/25R20 size rear tires on the ZR1. I knew they looked like rubber bands but god damn, a 25 series sidewall? I'd blow out at least a tire a week on potholes if I had those sized tires...

Did some work on the exhaust shops fvck up and things look MUCH better now

Will be adding tips tomorrow and doing a final "heat and bend" to clear the header of the drive shaft. Then PCM gets set off and E-fans go in. :woot:

I think I might have a little bit of the dreaded 880 noise.

all of a sudden? what did you change.

Tom, Kent, & Ryan can all attest to the noise floor on mine.

IIRC, a coupe weeks after I installed mine, I got some weird noise, but then it went away a week or 2 later

didn't change a thing...

:wtf:

Ryan, Tom you guys will be happy. The hummingbirds and green is 90% gone. I tore the shit out of the bathroom this morning. Now it's time to drink some beers on the lake :)

:lol: I liked the hummingbirds!

Guess I should be a little more specific. Small format tweeter on axis and probably coming form pillars

I'm using the Seas H1396. Pretty pleased with the overall sound :)

Apparently they're using P335/25R20 size rear tires on the ZR1. I knew they looked like rubber bands but god damn, a 25 series sidewall? I'd blow out at least a tire a week on potholes if I had those sized tires...

that's a 3.3" sidewall, about the same as a 245/35/xx

Holy shit, friends birthday, been drinking since noon, and its now 3:15am, and I'm still not completely drunk...

Hmmm, I might be more drunk that I think but still somewhat sober so yea...

I don't know what I did, but all of a sudden i'm being bombarded with crap spam messages on my msn messenger. Woke up this morning and there were 8 trying to get me onto their singles website or check out their cam or something. where the f did I put my email address that would cause that? I'm pretty picky about where I give it out.

Another weekend spent at work. 6:30AM-4:30PM both Saturday and Sunday. Really lame.

Scan D2904

Being put in the middle of female drama that I had no fucking part in except for having the name Ryan for the mother fucking lose. I've already been called and apologized to but I think I'm going to try to milk this thing for dinner, beer, and some home made food.

women=bat shit crazy.

Another weekend spent at work. 6:30AM-4:30PM both Saturday and Sunday. Really lame.

Holy crap, that sucks.

I don't know what I did, but all of a sudden i'm being bombarded with crap spam messages on my msn messenger. Woke up this morning and there were 8 trying to get me onto their singles website or check out their cam or something. where the f did I put my email address that would cause that? I'm pretty picky about where I give it out.

Did you download a file recently that was a virus?

True, true

I've always liked the look of 275/40/xx tires. Not too much sidewall, but still not rubber bands. Mmmm

Did you download a file recently that was a virus?

not to my knowledge. I could just close msn anyways, I never message on it anymore. I really only use it as a shortcut to get to my hotmail account.

True, true

I've always liked the look of 275/40/xx tires. Not too much sidewall, but still not rubber bands. Mmmm

I'd agree 100% it isn't the series that makes the difference, but the height of the sidewall.

True, true

I'd agree 100% it isn't the series that makes the difference, but the height of the sidewall.

Indeed. 245/45/xx, 275/40/xx, 315/35/xx, whatever fits in the wells :drink40: