mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

So what tweet works well with the MLI 6.5's?

Guess I should be a little more specific. Small format tweeter on axis and probably coming form pillars

Scan D2904

Ok, so maybe I should throw in a budget :P, nad that budget is not $200 :lol:

The Seas 27TFFNC/G (H1396) that adrian pointed out would be the highest I'd like to go, but cheaper is better ofcourse

Got home from my holidays last night, one day early. Erin slipped a disc in her lower back Friday morning, not fun.

Guess I should be a little more specific. Small format tweeter on axis and probably coming form pillars

Scan D2904

Ok, so maybe I should throw in a budget :P, nad that budget is not $200 :lol:

The Seas 27TFFNC/G (H1396) that adrian pointed out would be the highest I'd like to go, but cheaper is better ofcourse

Small format and budget leaves you the only choice of the Seas Neo's. The Scan will play lower, but of course is the budget beater.

Scan D2904

That's just what I want to try next :)

How low can you cross them ?

lil bro got home a lil bit ago

and has a hang over

it was just funny cuz i think its his first one lol

Apparently they're using P335/25R20 size rear tires on the ZR1. I knew they looked like rubber bands but god damn, a 25 series sidewall? I'd blow out at least a tire a week on potholes if I had those sized tires...

that's a 3.3" sidewall, about the same as a 245/35/xx

True, true

I've always liked the look of 275/40/xx tires. Not too much sidewall, but still not rubber bands. Mmmm

I'd agree 100% it isn't the series that makes the difference, but the height of the sidewall.

Indeed. 245/45/xx, 275/40/xx, 315/35/xx, whatever fits in the wells :drink40:

Yep, and a 3.3" sidewall is going to look way smaller when compared to a 20" wheel rather than a 17" or something

Not sure one of my roommates has ever had a hangover. I've known him for 3 years and I think since he moved in here in june he has drank more in the past 2 months than the previous 23years, and he is a complete lightweight.

Not sure one of my roommates has ever had a hangover. I've known him for 3 years and I think since he moved in here in june he has drank more in the past 2 months than the previous 23years, and he is a complete lightweight.

I don't think I've ever had a hangover either, at least not one I recognized as one since I'm always groggy in the morning

Had a hangover this morning, but I suppose thats what I get for doing 15hrs of continuous drinking...

The power hour at midnight last night kinda sent it over the edge...

Woke up with headache; mixed too much drinking last night. Headache went away. Started doing some mudwork and the Rage Gold instantly brought it back. Boo.

lil bro got home a lil bit ago

and has a hang over

it was just funny cuz i think its his first one lol

lmao. I saw Maddison (Tmax's Brothers G/F) this morning and asked her where he was. She said she was asleep, probably from staying up too late playing poker :lol2:

Welcome to Atlanta where the playas play

And we ride on them things like every day

Big beats, hit streets, see gangsta's roamin'

And parties dont stop til' eight in the mornin'

Scan D2904

That's just what I want to try next :)

How low can you cross them ?

Depends on power, slope, and of course how you listen to them. Lower than the Neo's

Found many more exhaust leaks in my exhaust. Pretty much every place there is a clamp and a couple of places where those fuckers welded. Going to take it in to a well known exhaust place I found and get them to weld everything up good. Also got my tailpipes even and my tips on with a little engineering. Proud enough now to actually post pics.... which I will soon

Done with the furniture shopping bit for now...Billiard Factory had me droolin'...

mmmkkk so....

BEFORE

DSC01865.jpg

AFTER

DSC01900.jpg

DSC01901.jpg

Still not perfect but MUCH better and the tips make up for it.

DSC01907.jpg

DSC01906.jpg

If I drive to the US and fly from a US city to a US city, do I need a passport as a Canadian citizen?

Got plans from my brother for the CNC router, probably going to be buying the steel for it the end of this week or next. :)