mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Laying in bed at my bosses house waiting for the flight to japan tomorrow. I might not be so active over the next two weeks...

USPS, where are my power supplies ? :(

They're in transit since the 12th of August :(

I've already had 2 other packages ordered and delivered since that date :(

Although I did find a place in town that had a passable pastrami & swiss :)

Lovable MSNBC blowhard Keith Olbermann was reportedly not thrilled about attending the Republican National Convention. Last week, Page Six claimed Keith wanted "a more secure location" before attending the proceedings, because, they giggled, he's afraid someone will assassinate him.

His bashing and biased is so prevalent, I have no idea how he can be respected as a journalist. If obama gets elected, what in the world is he going to bitch about? His show will have lost its purpose, same thing can be applied to the woman from Air America that MSNBC thinks is worthy of her own show.

His politics aside, you have to concede that all Sportscenter anchors are merely pale copies of what Olbermann did for that show.

Personally, I think he makes a much better sports broadcaster than a political one.

WORD!

Laying in bed at my bosses house waiting for the flight to japan tomorrow. I might not be so active over the next two weeks...

Mata ne!

Jim did you get shit faced last night?

I did everything in my power to avoid it. A co worker/buddy of mine had his birthday yesterday, and he's x navy. Eff. I don't drink like that now. I cut myself off waaaaay early, and I was still feeling it. I had to wait a while before I could drive.

Jim did you get shit faced last night?

Possibly :(

Mata ne!

yasashiku onegaishimasu, goshujin-sama

:drink40:

saw a car hauler on my way home from campus today carrying 3 new Challengers, 2 white, 1 black

the white was kind of pearlescent, really didn't look good on that car IMO

I have a slight feeling the EE exam on Monday is going to kick my arse...again :(

Finally got rid of the front end rattle. Sway bar bushings where it meets the frame. Finally an end to the 1.5 year annoyance. And only 80 dollars.

I hate it when I can't find the source of rattles or knocks..