mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Have I ever mentioned how much I love working on Toyotas? Truly the easiest and simple cars to work on, even a 2008.

uh, wtf kind of toyotas have you been working on?

I've seen toyota do some retarded. ass. shit.

I've actually had the same experience. Honda and Nissan are terrible, in particular Nissan

I worked on an 08 Camry today. I've work one Tundra new and old, corolla, camrys, ravs, 4 runners. The way Toyotas are put together makes a lot of sense and you rarely ever have goofy wiring. Leave that to GM cars. I will say though, Chevy Trucks and SUVs are one of the easier to work with. Decent amount of room behind dashes and pull apart so fast. Nissans can be bad and almost always Hondas are a pain. I worked on a CRV and had to replace a sat radio system, I had to take the glove box, lower center console, and drivers underdash just to acess 2 screws to pull out the radio and climate control assembly. Civics are the same way. What a pain in the ass.

head units/speakers are pretty simple on most non-luxury things

I'm talking actual mechanic work. Pulling the front wheel/tire to change a belt on a RAV4? fuck that shit.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love working on Toyotas? Truly the easiest and simple cars to work on, even a 2008.

I've actually had the same experience. Honda and Nissan are terrible, in particular Nissan

I worked on an 08 Camry today. I've work one Tundra new and old, corolla, camrys, ravs, 4 runners. The way Toyotas are put together makes a lot of sense and you rarely ever have goofy wiring. Leave that to GM cars. I will say though, Chevy Trucks and SUVs are one of the easier to work with. Decent amount of room behind dashes and pull apart so fast. Nissans can be bad and almost always Hondas are a pain. I worked on a CRV and had to replace a sat radio system, I had to take the glove box, lower center console, and drivers underdash just to acess 2 screws to pull out the radio and climate control assembly. Civics are the same way. What a pain in the ass.

I'm talking actual mechanic work. Pulling the front wheel/tire to change a belt on a RAV4? fuck that shit.

Me too, but I will make your statement more clear.

Rav4? Fuck that shit.

Tempted to whore for 250000

If you skip just three classes it means you are done already :)

If you skip just three classes it means you are done already :)

haha, reviews for the exams are useful though, and I've got to make a presentation

Just sayin', not like you wouldn't graduate anyways. Could always blame it on the swine flu if shit hit the fan.

Drinking FTMFW!

Yeah, I should of mentioned doing Installation of mobile A/V stuff. Never had the courtesy of doing any fun stuff like that and don't plan to. :)

Have any of you tried rohto V eye drops?

I love them, the green bottle version only though. It's like cool mint and cold glacial run off from the swiss mountains lubricating and refreshing your eyes. The blue capped ones feel like grinding peppermint into my eye. I can't hang.

I used to use em back in high school when I had to hide bloodshot eyes. They are a little intense at first, but afterwards its so refreshing. There's some silver one, AVOID THOSE! Burn like no ones business.

But for allergies, I have some stuff called Napicon A. A little more expensive than Rohto, but they help out a lot with my allergies as far as itchy eyes and stuff.

Does the taste hide well in drinks?

Let me guess, you're going to pull a Wedding Crashers on the hot chick's bf? Haha

only 3 classes left in my undergrad career

yikes

plans after college?

TOP!!^^^^^^

aidan had his second "meal" tonight. So fucking cute

How messy was he?

yikes

plans after college?

panhandling probably, same as me :lol2:

yikes

plans after college?

keep looking for a job?

Ugh. Just feel out of it. Getting stuffed up and my throat is bothering me.

Have any of you tried rohto V eye drops?

I love them, the green bottle version only though. It's like cool mint and cold glacial run off from the swiss mountains lubricating and refreshing your eyes. The blue capped ones feel like grinding peppermint into my eye. I can't hang.

I used to use em back in high school when I had to hide bloodshot eyes. They are a little intense at first, but afterwards its so refreshing. There's some silver one, AVOID THOSE! Burn like no ones business.

But for allergies, I have some stuff called Napicon A. A little more expensive than Rohto, but they help out a lot with my allergies as far as itchy eyes and stuff.

Does the taste hide well in drinks?

Let me guess, you're going to pull a Wedding Crashers on the hot chick's bf? Haha

don't/wouldn't need it :P

ugh wtf. I was about to crash at 530 so I got up, ate, did some chores etc... I figured I'd finish my night by reading myself to sleep. Now its 11:30 my rooms clean and I'm awake as can be