mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

We are getting a ton of old clothes, toys, and such piled up for Purple Heart to pick up tomorrow, and the wife has been looking at condo's in the northern DC area.

Are you moving Aaron?

Very possible. Wifey and I both have job offers south of Baltimore. Her's in downtown DC, mine in between.

I really enjoy the DC area. If you both got offers why not!? You have kids don't you?

Kid, singular. One is far more then enough. It is very stressful as there needs a large number of things to fall in line in a tight window.

We are getting a ton of old clothes, toys, and such piled up for Purple Heart to pick up tomorrow, and the wife has been looking at condo's in the northern DC area.

Are you moving Aaron?

Very possible. Wifey and I both have job offers south of Baltimore. Her's in downtown DC, mine in between.

I really enjoy the DC area. If you both got offers why not!? You have kids don't you?

Parents travel there a couple times, never got the chance to...yet

so I accidentally asked out a 17 y/o last night... oops

:orly3: I want to hear the story behind this

nothing all that interesting

my friends and I were eating at a pizza place and she worked there, I asked if she wanted to come to the party we were having later

Kicked to the couch. Motherfucking women.

She's gonna dump ME to run off with some little bitch then have the nerve to kick my out of MY bed. Fuck.

I wish I would have got a double din TS deck for the truck....

I had hopes to put in a car puter and all these other features.. Now I just don't care about being fancy and would like the TS function.

I had hopes to put in a car puter and all these other features.. Now I just don't care about being fancy and would like the TS function.

I'm in the same boat as you Dem Beats. The extra work isn't really worth the trouble anymore since my phone can do basically everything I want.

I'm in the same boat as you Dem Beats. The extra work isn't really worth the trouble anymore since my phone can do basically everything I want.

That's what I was thinking too. A mac mini with TS would be awesome.... But really it's gonna be a lot of work. I thought the audio in on my 880 was a built in function via RCA or some other format too, but I have to get an adapter.

:(

I'm about to order an IP Bus to RCA and an RCA to 3.5mm for my pioneer so I can hook the Phone to the pioneer

Been nutty busy. Got to wrap up this group buy and get more info up on Home Audio Forum as the launch is very soon.

my work was insanity this morning.

Just wild crazy. 2 short weeks in a row with payroll durring it, and holiday pay issues, always mean hectic scramble times for HR

I'm about to order an IP Bus to RCA and an RCA to 3.5mm for my pioneer so I can hook the Phone to the pioneer

I need one of those too to hook up my omnifi.

Time for some MNF with Junior.

Did anyone catch the Colts game? because i saw the score at work yesterday and noticed they were down.

Did anyone catch the Colts game? because i saw the score at work yesterday and noticed they were down.

They took out Manning and a bunch of the starters, so they tanked the game.

So they really didn't care about a pefect record.

I am legitimately mad right now watching football. The Vikings are fucking up! I don't even want to start.

The team cared about the perfect record but the coach didnt, he was worried about starters not getting hurt in a meaningless regular season game.

:roflmao:

The team cared about the perfect record but the coach didnt, he was worried about starters not getting hurt in a meaningless regular season game.

Yeah I see where both are coming from...

I like this icon :roflmao:

I played with an actual working Droid today...yup, I'm in love!