mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

HA, HA now I think I know where you got your handle, I use to ride ArticCat M5. I rode the M7 after that but I'm 200 lbs so I liked the lower M5 more.

Nope. Never owned a ditch pickle. tongue.gif

I'm 220lbs, but like my stuff to last. Polaris all the way.

My avatar should be a dead giveaway on why my handle is M5...considering it is my car.

I hope thier sleds are better than thier 4wheelers, the sportsmans are junk.LOL

Ha Ha actually the RMK was my second pick back then, havent road in a few years.

I was closer to 250 then also, The m5 handled nice for my fat ass....

I got a 660 Grizzly now.....hold the fuck on.peepwall.gif

I plan on having a lazy boring weekend.

The goal was to cut some wood... but it ain't happenin untill I gets me a saw.

X pucking 2

I need to buy a saw so I can cut my own wood from now on since Home Depot didnt do all the cuts precise (I guess if you want it done right you do it yourself).

Theres a reason them jackasses work at Home Depot, they can't fuckin' hang on a job site, same with all the stupid building inspectors out there......

Its not home depot's job to cut it right, it says right there on the saw it is not for precision cuts.

here's the old guy from that AC Transit fight video in an interview. guys a little gout there, lol.

X pucking 2

I need to buy a saw so I can cut my own wood from now on since Home Depot didnt do all the cuts precise (I guess if you want it done right you do it yourself).

Theres a reason them jackasses work at Home Depot, they can't fuckin' hang on a job site, same with all the stupid building inspectors out there......

Its not home depot's job to cut it right, it says right there on the saw it is not for precision cuts.

Why even get out of bed if you are going to do something half ass. Do it right or don't do it at all......

X pucking 2

Why even get out of bed if you are going to do something half ass. Do it right or don't do it at all......

Yeah it does say it on the saw itself but to me it doesnt even make sense to ask the dimensions I want cut if your not going to cut them precise, thats my point. I rather you just say I can cut it to fit in your trunk then attempt to do a half ass job but you get what you pay for when you dont do it yourself.

Sorry for the shitty Blackberry pics, but fuck it at least they are pics

Those were actually pretty decent for a phone.

here's the old guy from that AC Transit fight video in an interview. guys a little gout there, lol.

Really he may be a little out there but he was in the Vietnam war. I knew some one that was in the Vietnam war and he really didn't talk about it much but the little bit that he did talk about was really messed up, just some of the stuff that was done while there is unnerving.

Does anybody know of a free movie editing program? All I really need to do is cut some videos taken with my digital camera down to smaller time frames. I don't know anything about video editing in the digital world. Edited some tape back in middle school when we just had the dual VCR setups and simple rewind/play-record type, haha.

A second sled Sean. Now I'm jelly. Don't even have one yet.

Not that I would know what to do with it, where to take it, or know anyone to go with so when I kill myself they can call the W.

:D

Uh-oh

img00151201002191432.jpg

img00150201002191431.jpg

Kickass :)

man im going to be sore

Played in the College of Engineering volleyball tourny today.

latex gloves work like a charm!

Unless you have a latex allergy. :P

PS Check out my FS thread for the BEST prices around! :)

EPIC Time Warner fail....

Not only is the internet intermittent and makes the H0P even slower, but i could not sign up for the run for May and I switched to tethering wirelessly through the Droid and everything runs faster and it allowed me to sign up for the event.

Droid>Time Warner????

man im going to be sore

Played in the College of Engineering volleyball tourny today.

Did you win?

decided to stop early today and finish it tomorrow; 99% done :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: