mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Obviously I didn't see the rears before making that comment; however, then I'd keep the one above and say scrap the rears.

@Duran, You are only going to get sub frequencies from the SW Output.....

Ding ding ding. Otherwise I would use y-splitters.

Sure it even has a crossover? Sounds rather stripped out already, maybe you are lucky and they didn't include that either.

Maybe lol.

If it was my vehicle I wouldn't have the rears, but it's not. Already tried explaining why he should just leave the rear empty, he'll just say "okay" then order rears any way.

I'll probably lower the gain on the rear channels though. :P

Funny, my dad would shoot me if I ordered rears, but not for the right reasons. He wouldn't want to pay for something where he doesn't sit.

751eba92a43263eefeb37665f91df836.jpg

having come very close to electrocuting myself on more than a couple of occasions I laughed so hard I nearly shit my pants

I love the delusional approach of 'no one knows how or why, it must be Jesus'. :roflmao:

Funny, my dad would shoot me if I ordered rears, but not for the right reasons. He wouldn't want to pay for something where he doesn't sit.

My dad just thinks if we don't have any speakers in the rear, then whoever is sitting back there is "getting jipped" for lack of a better word.

It's also funny because there's almost never anyone in the back. Most of his driving is just him or me with him, and I just happen to sit in the front. :roflmao:

I love the delusional approach of 'no one knows how or why, it must be Jesus'. :roflmao:

I get that everyday in writing101, :suicide-santa:

All right. It's Saturday night, I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mixtape... let's rock!

Anyone else have a blog that no one reads that you just dump ideas, pain and frustrations too?

Anyone else have a blog that no one reads that you just dump ideas, pain and frustrations too?

Nope, but sometimes I happen to run into one, amusing at times.

Nope, but sometimes I happen to run into one, amusing at times.

nope but i just got back from the LSU game and im really frustrated because i have to study my ass off tomorrow so im dumpin this shit here lmao

o im really drunk btw

Edited by trod2902

Awesome Michigan game last night. HAIL

$8 per meter for 0 gauge wire.... jeez.

Still cheap, I payed 8$ / m for 2 gauge. Prices jumped from last year :(

751eba92a43263eefeb37665f91df836.jpg

having come very close to electrocuting myself on more than a couple of occasions I laughed so hard I nearly shit my pants

I felt electricity a few times when helping dad weld some stuff. I was holding 2 tubes together, one was grounded, the other was not and when the arc formed I felt electricity going from one of my hands, through my chest and out the other hand. Kind of fun :D

I've felt the spark that lights up the propane on my oven. Shit hurts.

The kids will never be late for socker practice again.

There are a few others floating around.

Check this one out:

http://www.thedodgeg..._beginning.html

It looks cool, but not a big fan of spending that much money on such type vehicle. Just use a sport car...