mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Nice Neal.

FYI, apparently all it take is 5 doubles of Disarrono and I am FUCKED.

light weighttongue.png

Super lightweight. Shit, I get drunk maybe twice a year and actually drink alcohol 4-5 times a year. It's cheap for me.

Super lightweight. Shit, I get drunk maybe twice a year and actually drink alcohol 4-5 times a year. It's cheap for me.

Sounds like a slow week for me icon_roflmao.gif

I was completely booze free for 2 months and still took a pitcher of strong brew for a buz.

i went to a bowling alley, slammed 2 pitchers back to back, went out to my car right after and a cop was in the parking lot and pulled me over. i blew a 0.00. i need a hell of alot of strong beer to really get me messed up.

it's not a good beer, but NattyDaddy gets me F'ed up. it still takes eight 24oz cans to get me there though

Got my first noise complaint from my neighbors for playing for less than 2 minutes to check my wiring at 830 at night only. Said their dishes were rattling. I live on 13 frickin acres on the very edge of town fully treed. Same neihbours who called cops on me when I rode my sport quad in my backyard. Wouldn't be so bad but now got in a huge argument with my parents and Dk what I'm gonna do now!

I figured you guys would get a kick out of that. :)

Got my first noise complaint from my neighbors for playing for less than 2 minutes to check my wiring at 830 at night only. Said their dishes were rattling. I live on 13 frickin acres on the very edge of town fully treed. Same neihbours who called cops on me when I rode my sport quad in my backyard. Wouldn't be so bad but now got in a huge argument with my parents and Dk what I'm gonna do now!

Don't bump by your house! I always drive to a nearby empty parking lot when I need to mess with settings.

Ya I guess its gonna have to be like that from now on. Unfortunately. Gotta find some comps for next ur to go to so I can meter.

I was helping my buddy adjust his system and he said his neighbors were okay with it if it wasn't long. It was on for less than 3 minutes and one of them came out yelling that her printer fell off of a shelf. We go elsewhere now haha.

Ya I guess its gonna have to be like that from now on. Unfortunately. Gotta find some comps for next ur to go to so I can meter.

Yeah I'll be hitting more comps if I ever get everything installed. I've had so many setbacks recently.

Ya Ive seen that! :( sucks but I hope you end up getting it all together soon! I haven't researched comps much around me up in BC but there is usually a couple each year. Did you end up getting a new head unit yet Rick?

Ya Ive seen that! sad.png sucks but I hope you end up getting it all together soon! I haven't researched comps much around me up in BC but there is usually a couple each year. Did you end up getting a new head unit yet Rick?

Thanks man it shouldn't be too much longer. I ordered a Kenwood 996 a few days ago, it should be here fairly soon. I sold both of my amps and will be deciding on the replacements soon. My car is gutted and I hate when I have to drive it haha.

I was helping my buddy adjust his system and he said his neighbors were okay with it if it wasn't long. It was on for less than 3 minutes and one of them came out yelling that her printer fell off of a shelf. We go elsewhere now haha.

That's awesome! :P ya when they called and complained about dishes rattling it just made me smile ;) I'll just have to be even more respectful but in the past I never crank it close to houses and latest in past has never been after 8. Just put my new alt and new amp in so I just wanted to check if it was wired right.

I did find a few new rattles that are unbelievably annoying, I have been playing music on my to help get me by. The rattles are easier to track down without any music playing, and I didn't realize how annoying blinkers sound until I lost my head unit.

Ya Ive seen that! sad.png sucks but I hope you end up getting it all together soon! I haven't researched comps much around me up in BC but there is usually a couple each year. Did you end up getting a new head unit yet Rick?

Thanks man it shouldn't be too much longer. I ordered a Kenwood 996 a few days ago, it should be here fairly soon. I sold both of my amps and will be deciding on the replacements soon. My car is gutted and I hate when I have to drive it haha.

Ya I hate driving with no bass or good speakers! I like the nice Kenwood decks! I'm running a kdc bt948u and love it, lots of options/ settings and fairly easy to navigate controls.

Yeah I almost bought the 80prs but I honestly doubt that I'll be going active, and the kenwood has time alignment and a nice eq at a much better price. I'm sure that I'll be happy with it, it will be nice to have bluetooth, pandora, hd radio, and usb inputs that my older pioneer didn't have.

Yeah I almost bought the 80prs but I honestly doubt that I'll be going active, and the kenwood has time alignment and a nice eq at a much better price. I'm sure that I'll be happy with it, it will be nice to have bluetooth, pandora, hd radio, and usb inputs that my older pioneer didn't have.

Only issue I've had with mine is the Bluetooth doesn't go through the amps which sucks but its weird cuts one time it will work then if I take off negative terminal it all of a sudden won't work again. Probably just some setting but haven't figured it out yet

Only issue I've had with mine is the Bluetooth doesn't go through the amps which sucks but its weird cuts one time it will work then if I take off negative terminal it all of a sudden won't work again. Probably just some setting but haven't figured it out yet

Yeah I would only use it for calls, either way the bt isn't a deal maker or breaker.

Oh god stage 5 clinger.

I updated the pic from a few pages back, but since you guys don't read backwards here is the tunnel polish

Tunnel_zps2d2313f7.jpg

Was stressing over the EGT gauge mount, but you'll see I got smart. Sled came with an extra set of hand protectors so I took the aluminum mount and grabbed a few things from the hardware store and now the EGT follows the bars when I raise and lower them. Nearly 4" of travel which is enough to adjust from sitting to standing. Requires a 1/2" wrench, but I'll keep one in my map bag on the tank.

love the sled, great brand! thanks for the support!

I do a ton of work with Polaris and actually even get my parts direct from Engineering :) Even if I didn't though they are far superior to everything out there.

Cat's break like hell and drive like shit (perhaps the new chassis is better, but I'm no guinea pig), Ski Doo are uncomfortable like hell and are found dead at every corner in the trail, I am not 70 so a Yamaha is a joke, which leaves the bulletproof, easy to work on, amazing parts availability Poo.

That and getting darn near 150 hp out of a smallblock no other manufacturer can muster. The only non-Poo engine worth a shit is the AC 800, but I personally prefer the agility of the smaller engines.

i went to a bowling alley, slammed 2 pitchers back to back, went out to my car right after and a cop was in the parking lot and pulled me over. i blew a 0.00. i need a hell of alot of strong beer to really get me messed up.

Blood alcohol level and tolerance are not related.

You may live near Spirit Lake, but you can't be a MN/IA native...