mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

true, true :P

its some random math course required for the nuke degree program; basic algebra, nothing entirely difficult

whats your major peng?

associate's in Nuclear Power Technology; my bachelor's in Management isn't doing dick for me so I figure I might try out the family business

Republican Senators need to STFU already and pass the Zagroda bill; fucking dicks

damn straight. did you watch the daily show thursday night?

The daily show isn't news. It's like NBC, just some comedians making jokes to people who pretend to be smart enough to understand the jokes, but really just laugh on reflex.

regardless of your opinion on how funny the comedy is. your right the daily show isn't news. its fake news and entertainment. while the "Real News" is the joke. the punchline is that there's more accuracy from a fake new show in 30 mins then the whole 24 hour new cycle. its perfectly clear that at least the cable news channels have clear narratives as to what they decide is news worthy. fox being the best example.

Our stars are set to collide. I like the topic so I will push my point of view as we're all civil here. The news daily news/colbert show doesn't have more news than any other news channell first of all, but I do get your point. It's one of the best funniest shows out there.

I think Fox gets more greif due to their size. I think NBC gets a ride most of the time. The the interview of Jon Stewart from Rachel Madow he even mentions that the liberal news media gets a break comparitively. You don't like Fox or the demographic due to social agenda. I agree with you. I'm a liberal socially, but I can almost garuntee that you are more consirvitive when it comes to economy. The problem is our country is falling into the trappings of every powerhouse before it, and it's become social centric. Rockstars are more important than our leaders, and then over time, rockstars become leaders. Then we're all effed.

I watch Fox and NBC etc and flip back and forth. Then I look up the info from AP or any other news source to find out what's true. It's all entertainment to me. If you are referancing Hannity or O'JackAss as news then I can understand why you think fox news sucks. Those are entertainment shows. Same with OverAholes countdown etc.

Holy shit I feel like crashing all of a sudden.

I just want to feel better.

Family is nuc'ers?

Father was a navy nuke before getting hired at the plant, and my uncle also works out there; with the same bloodline as two of the most senior operators/training instructors out there hopefully I can get my foot in the door :roflmao:

The world of automotive suppliers has gotten a bit smaller as Auburn Hills, MI-based BorgWarner has acquired Haldex. BorgWarner says its acquisition cost $205 million, and that the paperwork should be signed, sealed and delivered in the first quarter of 2011.

Want to go to bed but my girls birthday is tomorrow (midnight) and I figured I'd call her when it turns to midnight.

*makes whipping sound*

Meh, she wouldn't care but its early enough in the relationship that I still try :P

The world of automotive suppliers has gotten a bit smaller as Auburn Hills, MI-based BorgWarner has acquired Haldex. BorgWarner says its acquisition cost $205 million, and that the paperwork should be signed, sealed and delivered in the first quarter of 2011.

I thought Eaton owned Haldex?

79 days left til F1 goodness.

The fuckers want 1.6L turbo starting from 2013...

I call that a ghey move...

Ugh, wtf. Guaranteed 10:30 delivery for my license plates so I can drive the AMG to get the snow shoes and it hasn't left the Fedex facility yet. AAAARGH. I wants to drive teh machine.

Ugh, wtf. Guaranteed 10:30 delivery for my license plates so I can drive the AMG to get the snow shoes and it hasn't left the Fedex facility yet. AAAARGH. I wants to drive teh machine.

Stuck at home like me huh

If anyone is looking for a double din deck I will be selling it for dirt because i have never heard of the brand. It came in my Evo but i would rather have someone else use it than keep it here

The fuckers want 1.6L turbo starting from 2013...

I call that a ghey move...

Plenty of time to change it. I want them to go back to the V10s. I don't see how cutting displacement and adding boost will increase economy, but we'll see. It's not like they will ever be out of boost.

Your as bad as a teenager.:P

Sean that would piss me off too!

I would be foaming at the mouth.

In particular since I need to go to the DMV, come home, go to Samaritan tire, and make it to Seagate by 2:30. Ugh. I am NOT driving the Silvy.

< Is getting ready to make chicken spinach lasagna. I am wondering if I will use white sause instead of tomato.:partybanana:

I have some home spinach lasagna noodles in my freezer if you want

Asshole can't speak English fucker from Fedex: "We are unable to deliver on time due to the road conditions. We are two hours late."

Me: "What time will it be here"

Asshole: "We can't predict due to the roads"

Fuck you, you piece of shit Fedex. The roads are clear completely. It stopped fucking snowing before 10pm.

Since I missed my wake up call in the middle of the night, here is what I missed last night:

lunar-eclipse-12-21-lg.jpg