mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Trying to start getting work done....

lucky you :sleepwerd4:

So how is everyone doing today? Pretty cold here today. 28 with a wind chill of 17 when I came to work.

Have not been outside yet but looks damn cold. Got a couple inches last night.

:ThatWasGay:

So how is everyone doing today? Pretty cold here today. 28 with a wind chill of 17 when I came to work.

Have not been outside yet but looks damn cold. Got a couple inches last night.

:ThatWasGay:

:thanx:

:jon:

Just spent an hour walking a guy through setting up his fish finder for his boat. I love my job!

Oh boy, how about this weather, huh? Hell I got seven inches last night...plus some snow!

:roflmao:

pfft fish finder

the fish are at the seafood market, duh

No, I just got home from work so I'm due for some sleep. I'll stay up for a bit probably

pfft fish finder

My day job is tech support for Lowrance. That means i get to help old guys out on the lake figure out how to use these high tech devices. In the middle of the call the guy was like "hey give me just a second. i gotta piss real bad" he then set the phone down for a min and then came back after pissing off the side of his boat.

pfft fish finder

My day job is tech support for Lowrance. That means i get to help old guys out on the lake figure out how to use these high tech devices. In the middle of the call the guy was like "hey give me just a second. i gotta piss real bad" he then set the phone down for a min and then came back after pissing off the side of his boat.

Sounds about right

pfft fish finder

Sounds about right

never a dull moment.

pfft fish finder

Sounds about right

Fishing on a work day with so much beer in me that I need to piss mid convo. Sounds like heaven.

pfft fish finder

Sounds about right

Fishing on a work day with so much beer in me that I need to piss mid convo. Sounds like heaven.

Indeed. And it was only 8:30am

damn the new tron soundtrack is bass heavy. It makes me want an epic system in teh truck.

Well the weekend starts. Been up since about 11am pst yesterday and will probably go to sleep in the am tonight.

Interesting, hadn't heard of them but that is very ancillary to what I do. Going to ask some people though :)

If you need any contact info let me know I can provide you with some. I have a lot a contacts in this industry. I would really like to send some business your way, if at all possible.

I appreciate it and know that I owe you something from before. Hit a roadblock mostly based on time and direction. ie, wasn't straightforward to integrate but there has to be a way, I just don't have time for an engineering project at the moment :)

No worries Sean. Like I told you before, if I can send business your way that is great! Who knows where we may venture down the road. You owe me nothing as sometimes things change and people get busy, I understand. :)

Just spent an hour walking a guy through setting up his fish finder for his boat. I love my job!

What kind of finder?

I am officially a grandpa. That is disturbing.

I am officially a grandpa. That is disturbing.

epic

:)