mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Just spent an hour walking a guy through setting up his fish finder for his boat. I love my job!

What kind of finder?

Fish finder. Also called a Chart Plotter/Sonar Unit. A Lowrance HDS-5 and HDS-7 to be specific. If you'd like I can explain in more detail.

Holy time machine batman

Whoa, good track !

Holy time machine batman

Did all girls wear tight pants in '92 ? I want a time machine right now then!

Back then girls worn tight jeans, now though is seems guys wear them. The change of times I guess.

That video is off the chain mayne.

Listening to Armand always brings back memories and makes me smile.

I want your soul is circa 2007 though... so no memories with that so much, but still epic. And who doesn't want an eraser top haircut.

Word to your mothers uncle.

Back then girls worn tight jeans, now though is seems guys wear them. The change of times I guess.

If you were a UKish punk rawker then all fella sported way too tight jeans.

I was in the USA and in high school in 92 wearing baggy jeans :)

Being that I was raised in the country, I never got to experience this particular fad.

Holy time machine batman

Whoa, good track !

Agreed! I miss those good times! I miss my old red Adidas jacket and sweat suit.

Not all women wore tight pants like, but many did, as did some guys. The big thing was the Zoombas and the tight roll jeans. Then you also had the grunge look starting too as the big hair bands faded.

pfft fish finder

the fish are at the seafood market, duh

:roflmao:

My day job is tech support for Lowrance. That means i get to help old guys out on the lake figure out how to use these high tech devices. In the middle of the call the guy was like "hey give me just a second. i gotta piss real bad" he then set the phone down for a min and then came back after pissing off the side of his boat.

<--would love a deal on a Lowrance :P

I am officially a grandpa. That is disturbing.

Congratulations! Hopefully someday I will be as well, but I do hope it is 30 years from now :)

Just spent an hour walking a guy through setting up his fish finder for his boat. I love my job!

What kind of finder?

Fish finder. Also called a Chart Plotter/Sonar Unit. A Lowrance HDS-5 and HDS-7 to be specific. If you'd like I can explain in more detail.

Detail not necessary. I have an LCX-19c but have been thinking of upgrading. When I asked I didn't realize you worked with Lowrance :)

Me too.

Me too.

hey....I was there too.:P

Took the girls to Yogi Bear yesterday at the theater. Fun having the break to hang out with the kids, AND familly. :)

You guys got me going through old CDs now.

Anyone remember this?

med_gallery_156_444_4196.jpg

The girls wore tight jeans, but the rise was huge. The waist was above their belly buttons.:huh:

What kind of finder?

Detail not necessary. I have an LCX-19c but have been thinking of upgrading. When I asked I didn't realize you worked with Lowrance :)

Thats a good unit. If looking to upgrade I'd say go with the largest screen HDS unit you can afford and add the Structure Scan for Side Imaging and the advanced Downscan. Hummingbird have some good products as well, however, they are a little bit behind as far as technology is concerned when comparing the 2.