mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

You don't do any flying splicing in your converting operations do you?

All of our material splicing is done on the fly. We are currently working with JOA on their turret high speed little footprint splice unit.

http://www.joa.com/index.html

Hight speed R&D splicing TOP!

Interesting, hadn't heard of them but that is very ancillary to what I do. Going to ask some people though :)

Interesting, hadn't heard of them but that is very ancillary to what I do. Going to ask some people though :)

If you need any contact info let me know I can provide you with some. I have a lot a contacts in this industry. I would really like to send some business your way, if at all possible.

Well the 12 hour shift is done. Getting ready to head back for the 6 hour shift. Then a 4 day weekend.

Well the 12 hour shift is done. Getting ready to head back for the 6 hour shift. Then a 4 day weekend.

:woot:

I think all these Christmas goodies are going to my ass!

I was told I have a package from a good friend coming today!! Wondering, I am. If it is cool I will post up a picture.

:woot:

Well its cool and all that i'm getting off early but it will be 18 hours worked within a 21 hour window. Thank jeebus for Monster energy drinks.

And, FUCK YOU MIKE OF TULSA, YOU PIECE OF CARAUDIO.COM SHIT!

pm sent.

BWW isn't that bad.. but it's not special.

I hate the CONSTANT loud music.. i've gone there in the afternoon on a monday... and the TV's music and shit was BLARING and no one was there...has happened multiple times.

Food sucks, beer isn't cheap, and the atmosphere is everything that is wrong with the US. Another chain we don't fucking need.

If you need any contact info let me know I can provide you with some. I have a lot a contacts in this industry. I would really like to send some business your way, if at all possible.

I appreciate it and know that I owe you something from before. Hit a roadblock mostly based on time and direction. ie, wasn't straightforward to integrate but there has to be a way, I just don't have time for an engineering project at the moment :)

pm sent.

PM not necessary, you can do it in public here. This isn't some childish bullshit website.

pm sent.

PM not necessary, you can do it in public here. This isn't some childish bullshit website.

So all private/personal issues need to be discussed for everyone to see? If you insist.

My pm basically stated: I'm sorry his thread on ca.com got deleted, but it didn't follow the rules. It was nothing personal. I asked him to contact me in the future if he has a problem and i'll be happy to discuss it with him.

PS. I found the changes that were made to my profile to be quite childish. But I know who made those changes and understand why he did it.

Edited by Goddyd4me

pm sent.

So all private/personal issues need to be discussed for everyone to see? If you insist.

My pm basically stated: I'm sorry his thread on ca.com got deleted, but it didn't follow the rules. It was nothing personal. I asked him to contact me in the future if he has a problem and i'll be happy to discuss it with him.

PS. I found the changes that were made to my profile to be quite childish.

Don't read in to everything. Nothing to hide then don't hide. REALLY simple.

So how is everyone doing today? Pretty cold here today. 28 with a wind chill of 17 when I came to work.

Bored out of my skull for the most part

Same, Today will be my first day out of the house pretty much since last friday :peepwall:

So how is everyone doing today? Pretty cold here today. 28 with a wind chill of 17 when I came to work.

Have not been outside yet but looks damn cold. Got a couple inches last night.

Same, Today will be my first day out of the house pretty much since last friday :peepwall:

For the most part it feels good to get back to work.

You missed my point entirely. It is a societal problem and it is sick that the US is so full of shit in how we force stuff on each other. Our implied morals and work ethic can bite me. This country used to be great, but is really quickly going down hill and it is 100% the problem of the people. We need less suckage.

AMEN!

Spent a good part of the day with the owners of FQ. We are still family owned and plan to stay that way.

They were letting us in on some very good news! We are going to China to set up shop to supply their market. The plan is to install a non-wovens plant. Currently 86% of our Hazleton plant's production is going to and the demand has been growing greatly.

For those who don't know what non-woven is, it is used in the medical field to make throw away gowns which is our biggest demand currently. It is used in other areas too household, automotive, and converting.

Just wanted to share some good news. :)

awesome!