mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Leave and go get yourself some kabob fixins and some beer.

Beer.........................

J

Nothing like Fucking furniture to kill a budget anyway's. LOL. I think I might get lucky, as I have friend's that own a moving biz in Aspen and they are offering to give us free furniture. Aspenite's are funny like that, (richfukz) they throw away stuff most ppl would sell. The alley's up there are like a free yard sale.

And I live in a college town where every bit of furniture is used till all the goody has been gotten out of it.

And I live in a college town where every bit of furniture is used till all the goody has been gotten out of it.

Believe me, I know that way of life all to well too. LOL. BUT most of the furniture I have now is NOT coming to my new house with me, and what is will be in Anni's living room.

And done. Got my dad a Sony 16GB player for father's day so he can go all brad pitt while working out

1586915_o.gif

1236680259_burn_after_reading.gif

And done. Got my dad a Sony 16GB player for father's day so he can go all brad pitt while working out

1586915_o.gif

1236680259_burn_after_reading.gif

Sweet!! I just gave Apple another 300 bucks so my daughter could have a new 32gb Ipod for her trip to DC. :suicide-santa:

So hot plate and cast iron it is.

What else do I need? Oil and some spices?

Should I put the glass top on for faster cook time? Flip it only when one side is done? How do I know it's ready?

I'm going to be out of the loop of and on for the next little bit. I will be stopping in as I can. If you guys need anything or have anything to ask me please inbox it.

Stay thirsty my friends.

J

I think it's been said before but you loose a great deal of bed on a cal king. Unless your 6.666 feet tall it's not really a good option. It costs more, and you have massively less wiggle room on price. They are all special order. The only caveat to that is if it's a floor model from last year on the sales floor and they need to get rid of it. Like a Kia on a Cadillac lot it's got to go!

The sheets are more in cost by a great deal and less common. If that doesn't make you feel a bit different, think about the fact that 2 people on a king is effectively the same sleeping room as a twin size per person. It only becomes less when you make it a cal king.

Either way, cal king or king, start with the top of the line bed and then keep trying less expencive beds untill it's not good enough. No brand is a clear winner all the time.

However if you had to put me on the spot and buy a bed without having tried it..... I would buy whatever kingsdown has in their top beds. At least 40% of my coworkers slept on kingsdown product. Every bedroom of my house has one, every friend I sold a bed to other than 2(one needed a goof cal king :P , and the other needed to take one that day) purchased a kingsdown. I think 2 or 3 guys here have them roo. Neal I beleive is one.

As for furnature look for sturdy build. I trust well joined wood that holds strong without fasteners

Should I put the glass top on for faster cook time? Flip it only when one side is done? How do I know it's ready?

Glass top?

Still need a direction for what sort of sauce you are a fan of....

If that doesn't make you feel a bit different, think about the fact that 2 people on a king is effectively the same sleeping room as a twin size per person. It only becomes less when you make it a cal king.

Agreed, and functionally you have less room on a Cal King since it is narrower. Beds and boats, beam is where it is at. (assuming it is long enough)

Glass top?

Mine is something similar.

25675_1025_500.jpg

I'll let you choose a sauce for me, maybe some of your favorite? ;)

Nope, just the way you've been thought. I tried it (I was doing it wrong) and it's better.

If that doesn't make you feel a bit different, think about the fact that 2 people on a king is effectively the same sleeping room as a twin size per person. It only becomes less when you make it a cal king.

Agreed, and functionally you have less room on a Cal King since it is narrower. Beds and boats, beam is where it is at. (assuming it is long enough)

something else of interest is that I have returned cal kings and the customer changed to a king, but never have I done the reverse.

If your dead set on it, then you have to. However opening your mind to a normal king could save a few grand if you need deep pockets and like medium or better quality sheets. I should have 22" pockets for my bed. I just let it be short. I didn't have enough scratch to do it right last time I got sheets. Now I'm pissed, and in a cal king it would cost me dearly.

Must be a righthanded "thing"?

+1 for lefties!

I tied it my normal way and it was fine. I did it the other way and it was wrong.

Glass top?

Mine is something similar.

25675_1025_500.jpg

I'll let you choose a sauce for me, maybe some of your favorite? ;)

Sorry, didn't realize glass top for the pan. LOL. Pretty much I never use lids.

I'll tell you how I choose.

Get home, pull protein out of fridge, prep sides, put protein in pan, look for flavorful liquids in fridge.

Cook protein, remove from pan, deglaze with said liquid, add seasoning, reduce, add thickener (usually butter or cream), pour over protein.

Water works, but brings no flavor therefore things like: stock (any animal is fine as long as the smell matches okay to you), red wine, white wine, beer, any combination of the above. Do be wary on beers though, they are hard to choose appropriately. And considering I mostly drink red wine we've had some funny colored sauces before. :P

Tell me what you guys think of this idea.

In my new bedroom I have my TV elevated and off the wall. Instead of mounting the speakers on the wall I was thinking about building a bracket that connects to the wall mount studs on the TV. It would be a metal arm that sticks out to the sides so I could attach some speakers...

As long as the bracket will support the extra weight I don't see a problem with it. I've thought of doing it myself.

like this?

sharp_ht-sb500_sound_bar-540x405.jpg

surround sound bar

side note:

my mom bought my dad a 73 or somin rediculous ass sized tv for fathers day..

I think i might be stayiin over my parents for a while.

Shit i thought my 50 was big