mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

They call them, but it's very odd. I don't watch them much as I prefer the college game in comparison, but when the playoffs start and certain match-ups during the year, I will pay attention.

63f56647-30cf-4710-b6dc-9baf0557e931.jpg

Is that real?

This whole Lebron thing kills me. People hate the guy because he's good. Plain and simple. If he would have stayed in Cleveland, people would have called him greedy for taking all the money. Instead, he forgoes the money and leaves for championship aspirations, not greed, and people still hate him.

I hadn't watched the NBA since Jordan left. I am still not much of a fan, but I will tune in if Lebron is playing. He's just a freak.

Werd. Cleveland needs to get over it. The team was Lebron and he did what he could. They didn't get him any help so he left and went where he felt he could do best. Hell the team got to the finals. Definitely not a bad season. Too bad they boasted about 5 or 6 championships

When I worked at the drycleaners I'd have 3 46oz'ers before lunch. At least one with and probably one or two in the afternoon. Ultra steamy and greater than 110F makes you thirsty.
That is rediculous, my bladder would explode.

When I worked at the drycleaners I'd have 3 46oz'ers before lunch. At least one with and probably one or two in the afternoon. Ultra steamy and greater than 110F makes you thirsty.
I won a bet in college pissing into an apple juice jug. Bet was I couldn't fill it.

You are a freak!

Here's some interesting info. The "average" human bladder comfortably holds 14-18 ounces before you start to feel discomfort. Once it gets about 50% full the nerves will send the sensation to urinate to the brain. It can hold almost double it's comfort capacity before it will involuntarily empty itself, so it won't actually burst. Your kidneys are constantly excreting urine and the muscles in your ureters go through a cycle every 10-15 seconds pushing more urine down into the bladder. Of course this is all in a perfectly healthy individual.

Given Sean's size he probably has an over-sized bladder.

Extremely so. Put it in perspective, on that day I lost 8lbs by taking a piss, lol.

Sort of expected when a pro leaves a team, in particular when he is the franchise. Of course, the team should build around him. KG did the same to us, but I don't blame him.

Sort of expected when a pro leaves a team, in particular when he is the franchise. Of course, the team should build around him. KG did the same to us, but I don't blame him.

Boston had deeper pockets too. They were able to pay him and other stars. The T-wolves were only able to pay him.

New Sennheiser headphone holder is in, too lazy to take pictures so here's a link to google images

http://www.google.com/search?q=sennheiser+headphone+holder&oe=utf-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1680&bih=876

freaking love it; new HD 205 II's are mighty nice too :)

In Bulgaria some people will just screw a screw to their desk. :D

Writing the paper for the diploma project is boring. Quantity prevails in front of quality once again. The minimum is 55 pages, as if somebody reads it....

I'm starting to write down information from my spl meter documentation. Pretty soon I'll write about Little Red Riding Hood...

New cylinder kit installed today. Results hint that I need to set the moped on fire. Nothing changed. I can barely get to 10mph and that's with a few hours of trying to tune the carb.

What could have going over a bump done to make this thing run so bad ?

....I also worked for a drycleaner.....

Although I did it for free with a friend and we mainly just made deliveries.

Minimum length papers ftl

New cylinder kit installed today. Results hint that I need to set the moped on fire. Nothing changed. I can barely get to 10mph and that's with a few hours of trying to tune the carb.

Plugged up the exhaust.

Could be a clutch issue as well. IIRC they use a centrifugal clutch.

I won a bet in college pissing into an apple juice jug. Bet was I couldn't fill it.

You are a freak!

Here's some interesting info. The "average" human bladder comfortably holds 14-18 ounces before you start to feel discomfort. Once it gets about 50% full the nerves will send the sensation to urinate to the brain. It can hold almost double it's comfort capacity before it will involuntarily empty itself, so it won't actually burst. Your kidneys are constantly excreting urine and the muscles in your ureters go through a cycle every 10-15 seconds pushing more urine down into the bladder. Of course this is all in a perfectly healthy individual.

Given Sean's size he probably has an over-sized bladder.

When I went to the ER and they gave me an IV they gave me a jug that has a 1 liter mark about 75% of the way up. I topped that em effer off and needed another jug, I didn't get it thoug as I had to go for an ambulance ride across the street to cardiology.

I was pissed. Part of me was temped to give the bastards a blast when they picked my gurney up.

Plugged up the exhaust.

What's even more weird is that a few days before it went bad I hit the exact same bump, had the exact same behavior, lost power (felt like it ran very rich) and it fixed itself after stopping.

I'm willing to cut the muffler in half and take a look inside.

I tested without any transmission connected to the engine and it still ran bad.

Now that I think about it, driving over bumps made it lost power on several occasions but it fixed itself quickly.

We all love talking about the Unlimited Class vehicles that take on the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb (for good reason, of course). There are plenty of other classes though, and some of the drivers helming these vehicles are clearly insane.

Take Doug Siddens, for example. Siddens is running a customized Polaris RZR, which has been tuned by MCX-USA and now produces around 300 horsepower. The original motor has been swapped out in favor of an Apex 998-cc turbocharged engine that was taken from a Yamaha snowmobile. Siddens runs the vehicle in the Exhibition Powersport class, which was just launched in 2010. That year, his RZR had less power, yet still ran up the hill in 14:03.

Mother%20of%20God.jpg

Polaris running a Yamaha engine made me giggle

Hooray...mr Salami is head of my diploma evaluation comity.

However another member of the comity is a professor who I impressed with another project, so I hope it's cool. None of the members are specialized in signal processing :D

We all love talking about the Unlimited Class vehicles that take on the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb (for good reason, of course). There are plenty of other classes though, and some of the drivers helming these vehicles are clearly insane.

Take Doug Siddens, for example. Siddens is running a customized Polaris RZR, which has been tuned by MCX-USA and now produces around 300 horsepower. The original motor has been swapped out in favor of an Apex 998-cc turbocharged engine that was taken from a Yamaha snowmobile. Siddens runs the vehicle in the Exhibition Powersport class, which was just launched in 2010. That year, his RZR had less power, yet still ran up the hill in 14:03.

Mother%20of%20God.jpg

300hp in a RZR, racing up the hill? Scary !

Boston had deeper pockets too. They were able to pay him and other stars. The T-wolves were only able to pay him.

Wasn't about able to, but willing to. Glenn Taylor easily could have stepped up.

Shit, KG's contract is what started the whole re-doing of the whole pay structure of the NBA and that was in MN.

....I also worked for a drycleaner.....

Although I did it for free with a friend and we mainly just made deliveries.

My grandpa started one in 1934, so free I understand

Minimum length papers ftl

Maximum Length Sequence ftw

Polaris running a Yamaha engine made me giggle

Makes me sick. Of course they have a four stroke or two in the works that will help that...