mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

In a different outfit that chick wouldn't be attractive. Her body is pertty awesome, but put her in a lose fitting outfit and she wouldn't even get a second look.

I'll have to second that.

I see no titties, therefore, she's an no-no for me

I see no titties, therefore, she's an no-no for me

LMAO!

There is no point in going for an angel face, imma cover it in jizz anyways

Same can be said about any body part. To each their own.

It's all pink in the middle anyway so why not just nail a heffer? They are bound to have massive udders.

Plus you can find a slimey damp crack all over on the real big ones. No need to even work on aim.

They will probably make you a samich and be appreciative too.

rum, coke, and bbq smoke...mmmmmm

On Thursday, the Senate approved an amendment that could wipe out billions of dollars earmarked for the ethanol industry by voting 73-in-favor, 27-against. The amendment, if passed into law, will eliminate the 45-cent-a-gallon subsidy that the U.S. government hands out to producers of the corn-based fuel. The ethanol-related amendment that passed on Thursday will be tacked on to an economic development bill, which will likely face a tough battle in the Senate.

A step in the right direction at the very least

Same can be said about any body part. To each their own.

It's all pink in the middle anyway so why not just nail a heffer? They are bound to have massive udders.

Plus you can find a slimey damp crack all over on the real big ones. No need to even work on aim.

They will probably make you a samich and be appreciative too.

:bull:

too bad most "attractive" women become almost unbearable when they open their mouths :sleepwerd4:

too bad most "attractive" women become almost unbearable when they open their mouths :sleepwerd4:

I don't mind that, it's an opportunity for a throatfuck!

tumblr_lm36runpre1qj552mo1_500.jpg

Fucking WIN!

Bag the head

You haz problems

She's got a butt face.

In a different outfit that chick wouldn't be attractive. Her body is pertty awesome, but put her in a lose fitting outfit and she wouldn't even get a second look.

If you took away some of her fake boobs then even in that outfit she doesn't deserve looks. Those are what make her even acceptable to look at, otherwise I find her pretty gross.

That means it's time to whip it out.

"Yo bish, work this"

I somehow had to drive home one who wasn't attractive but kept yapping...the whole drive she didn't stop yapping, all I could think of is that I wanted to whip it out to stop the yapping.

tumblr_lm36runpre1qj552mo1_500.jpg

Fucking WIN!

Bag the head

You haz problems

She's got a butt face.

If you took away some of her fake boobs then even in that outfit she doesn't deserve looks. Those are what make her even acceptable to look at, otherwise I find her pretty gross.

Crooked eyes !

One of possibly the most disturbing things ever. No form around her hips either and a tummy that is growing quickly. She'll be a complete butt when she's 40.

I try not to complain too much...lord knows I'm about as attractive as a fence post comparatively...

Hmm, nearly 10K posts. Schweet

One of possibly the most disturbing things ever. No form around her hips either and a tummy that is growing quickly. She'll be a complete butt when she's 40.

I didn't even notice that untill you pointed it out. The outfit tricked me.

Hell, I guess I got it good. Usually I'm trying to get my girl friend to talk more.