mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Its the not getting up and putting on bindings that are too small that wears me out the most.

It'll do around 38mph....but I am coming off a near 80mph boat. It feels like its CRAWLING.

Ah, makes sense now. What kind of boat? Danzi or Foutain or something similar?

It'll do around 38mph....but I am coming off a near 80mph boat. It feels like its CRAWLING.

Ranger, lol.

Hoping Jacob's Neo's end up being the ticket. Going to build some different tower speakers over the winter and will mate with some compression drivers. Sick of some dumbass playing shitty music tied up and having his tower speakers on so everyone else has to listen to it.

Of course I will carry a few Black Flag albums and plenty of Opera. If they want to play, I'll play.

Black Flag? You?

Not to listen to, to piss people off with. And of course only to teach them a lesson and in retaliation.

I used to be a Sound Engineer, but also the manager of the bar I worked at. When we closed I had to stay until people left. I found the easiest way to get people to leave was to play Black Flag so loud that they couldn't talk. Usually took less than 5 minutes to empty the bar. Fuck yelling last call and gtfu out a bunch. Black Flag baby.

And yes, used to be a huge Rollins nut. Fun to watch live that is for sure.

lol I would probably leave too. Decent band. Not a big punk fan either. Pixies onwards for me :)

I went skiing too. Gave slalom a good effort and managed to get up a couple of times on one ski from a deep water start. I'm only 20 and I was sore as hell the next morning.

Sweet. Actually the first time I had ever skied in a dual boot. Took me three tries to get up, but again considering its been 3 years and only 3 times in 15 that isn't too bad. After that first try every time :)

That's not bad at all. I don't even want to say how many it took me

Ranger, lol.

Knew you had one, but god damn I had no idea they went like that. Has that been sold yet? The only fishing boats the store dad used to work at carried were Trackers, lol so high end ones are foreign to me.

Never skied before. Can't say I've been on a boat bigger than a canoe either.

What type of super charger are you using? You just mentioned it was a centrifugal SC. What did it come from? Curious why you just had one laying around. The SHO you mentioned?

Alright, web cams; who makes good ones? Nothing fancy, just something that works well and isn't made of fail. I know Logitech does, but are there better product out there?

It's funny; in nearly 20 years of being a computer geek I have never used nor shopped for a web cam ever

My local Little League team is getting ready to play on ESPN, 8pm eastern time. Send your support and look for me in the crowd.

What sort of power gain do you think 6-10psi of boost will give?

*I know I cheated and used a flat power gain (in %), but I couldn't find a comparable engine on the dyno pre and post boost.

**Looked in the engine bay this afternoon, won't be trivial to get it in.

I'd expect anywhere from 40-100HP at the crank.

too bad abstinence didn't work for his parents HEY OH

Hoping Jacob's Neo's end up being the ticket. Going to build some different tower speakers over the winter and will mate with some compression drivers. Sick of some dumbass playing shitty music tied up and having his tower speakers on so everyone else has to listen to it.

Of course I will carry a few Black Flag albums and plenty of Opera. If they want to play, I'll play.

Black Flag? You?

Not to listen to, to piss people off with. And of course only to teach them a lesson and in retaliation.

I used to be a Sound Engineer, but also the manager of the bar I worked at. When we closed I had to stay until people left. I found the easiest way to get people to leave was to play Black Flag so loud that they couldn't talk. Usually took less than 5 minutes to empty the bar. Fuck yelling last call and gtfu out a bunch. Black Flag baby.

And yes, used to be a huge Rollins nut. Fun to watch live that is for sure.

lol I would probably leave too. Decent band. Not a big punk fan either. Pixies onwards for me :)

Funny, I ripped Doolittle onto a memory stick for the boat the first day I went out.

Ranger, lol.

Knew you had one, but god damn I had no idea they went like that. Has that been sold yet? The only fishing boats the store dad used to work at carried were Trackers, lol so high end ones are foreign to me.

Mine has the cheater setup. 250xs making 286hp, big ass Bob's hydraulic jack plate, and a custom tuned 27p prop. Top end is insane, in particular when she starts to chine walk pretty bad North of 70. Takes someone with some driving savvy to handle, in particular on Tonka. The Hot Foot helps HUGE.

I did always want to cripple that boat with a 4 or 5 blade 24p and watch it JUMP on plane

What type of super charger are you using? You just mentioned it was a centrifugal SC. What did it come from? Curious why you just had one laying around. The SHO you mentioned?

Yep, I eventually killed that motor. Parted out the car, but kept the charger. Figured I probably wouldn't buy another in my life as I'd buy Turbo's most likely if I were building a car, but at the same time thought a fun project might just eventually roll my way. And that of course is half the reason. The other is that it is inconsequential money to do the rest. I really just need a few pipes and a tune.

Ok 10-0 Keystone and we play again tomorrow at 8pm.

What sort of power gain do you think 6-10psi of boost will give?

*I know I cheated and used a flat power gain (in %), but I couldn't find a comparable engine on the dyno pre and post boost.

**Looked in the engine bay this afternoon, won't be trivial to get it in.

I'd expect anywhere from 40-100HP at the crank.

I haven't pulled the plastic on the motor, almost looks like the airbox has a helmholtz tune as its rather big. Charging may make that have to go away, but I won't be happy if it resonates at cruise. Might be able to relocate it though although that will change its dynamics a bit. Can't find cam specs online, but have thought about measuring it to cross reference.

Is it October yet?

J

Is it October yet?

J

OOOOOOO my favorite month! :ghost:

Logitech C910 ordered, now to install and learn Skype...so that I can then teach my mother to Skype so she can video chat with her friends...heh