mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

And for laying pipe, has anyone here ever done any extensive exhaust work? I am looking at a pipe expanding kit and just was wondering if anyone has used this?

http://www.lislecorp...ts/?product=565

I have done some exhaust work, but never used that spreader. FWIW Lisle doesn't make many bad tools.

No ice in the house so I'm drinking Woodford Reserve like a red wine

Just Distiller's elect for me. Was buying it for a Bachelor party and didn't want to splurge on guys who wouldn't appreciate double oaked.

Good man. Glad to hear you enjoy a nice drink, and drink it properly.

tumblr_mbft7yV4VI1rt43gto1_1280.jpg

Now we're talkin...

EfdzZPyTRUmefCcJxnfQbg2.gif

I saw this dude shoot on a History channel show. His shit is sick. He takes 10 clays and has a Benelli in his hands and one on the table. He throws the 10 clays with his hands, emptys one gun, picks up the other, and knocks all the birds before they hit the ground. He shoots for Benelli. I am sure his vids are linked on their site.

Good man. Glad to hear you enjoy a nice drink, and drink it properly.

Thought I was going to get to go to a distillery down here and do a tasting/tour, also thought I would do my wedding there. They were closed on the day we were in the area and they want way too much to use basically a nice barn.

Would be AWESOME though to do 3 distilleries with 6 tastings each like we did wine. lol

Lmao!

I am also strangely in wub wub wub with this chick

scary-ladies-06.jpg?w=500&h=666

agreed!!!

also you are on fire as of late!!! lmao

I saw a few of her, but couldn't find the rest. I don't even know what compels me to like her.

It's just like that gif of Shay L putting on her jeans. I am just mesmerized.

Aaron "rollin deep"

random-t-11_09_12-920-50.jpg?w=920&h=897

IMAG0963.jpg

twist my arm. I would roll it.

2012-shelby-1000-ny.jpg

Love the stance. :)

sexy-fit-girls-20.jpg?w=500&h=661

Most certainly would!

its about to be a pants off dance off jack

tumblr_m6mmeaYVMx1rt43gto1_1280.jpg

I think we are going to need a dedicated topic..... ;)

all of the music i play is a story. you just have to listen to the lyrics

Then post the lyric that you are attached to, not the stupid useless shit quality youtube video.

I'm pucking tired of hearing your problems aired into the Hop dude. jesus.

i really don't care dude. you say you have the "sexiest team SSA car" i call bullshit. i drive a Hummer with $10K+ in extras and an soon to have plenty on SSA products. BOW DOWN playa

It's called personal opinion. To him His car is the sexiest in Team SSA.

Him claiming that would be similar to me saying I am the 'best at laying the pipe on SSA'. Until we have a contest to find out and numerous women chime in on how they feel about the pipe laying, it is just an opinion.

If he feels as though your posts are a waste, then let him state his opinion. Considering you have been called on bullshit, and numerous other things bro, simmer the fuck down. And if you want to get all 'bow down' on people because of your ride, you have even more growing up to do than I thought.

I shall quit this comment here as I am kinda tired, and REALLY do not want to say something I may later regret typing.

J

it just pissed me off the way that he posted coming directly at me. if somebody comes at you doesn;t it piss you off? i don;t go after anybody for what they post because i feel if thats what they want then they should be able to post it. this is the Ihop BTW and it's open to free talk.i will never attack somebody for what they post in here. do i ever give you shit about anything? never. so WTF, why are you jumping all over me?

You may be 30, but you act like you are 13

hummer.jpg

well, lets see. i'm 6'2", have a size 13 shoe and big hands for my height. if your as smart as you play yourself out to be you could add it all up. wink.png

Obviously something didn't get scaled right. Plus, size 13's are teeny.

why are protein farts so fucking horrible?

Cuz the shit is bad for you.

Sean and other such long armed folk. If you were looking for reasonable/cheap shirts suitable for shop work, 100%cotton, where would you look? All other shirts the sleeves are to damn short. Size such as a medium tall.

JC Penney, Big and Tall. Should have long sleeve t's for less than $20