mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Anybody have any experience using these heaters? They claim $.04 an hour and I am looking at something to help my grandparents a little more on their fuel oil costs.

http://www.eheat.com/

Anybody?

my parents have a edenpure unit in our "sun room". the room isn't heated so its turned on occasionally. so we're not trying to cut costs or anything. reviews of edenpure seem pretty bad though.

I have one of those myself. For what they are they work ok, but there are a lot of junk ones out there.

Mary had a little lamb whose fleece was white as snow

And everywhere that Marry went the cops were sure to follow

They followed her to school one day, which was against the law

They still maced the kids and threw them in tha pen,

'Cause the pigs don't give a fuck about y'all!

Can't waste a day when the night brings a hearse

So make a move and plead the fifth 'cause ya can't plead the first

Can't waste a day when the night brings a hearse

So now I'm rollin' down Rodeo wit a shotgun

These people ain't seen a brown skin man

Since their grandparents bought one

Bare witness to tha sickest shot while suckas get romantic

They ain't gonna send us campin' like they did my man Fred Hampton

Still we lampin' still clockin' dirt for our sweat

A ballots dead so a bullet's what I get

A thousand years they had tha tools

We should be takin' 'em

Fuck tha G-ride I want the machines that are makin' em

Our target straight wit a room full of armed pawns to

Off tha kings out tha west side at dawn

Edited by Penguin4x4

The rungs torn from the ladder can't reach the tumor

One god, one market, one truth, one consumer

Mother effer my arthritis is bad this morning. Has been for a couple days.

Psoriasis on my skin too. Ouch.

Edited by dem beats

All this anti gun crap makes me sick. Maybe if Obama uses executive order we will impeach him.

Think defying public will and going against the constitution will be as bad as getting a blowie.

It's probably cool, as it was fine since he only smoked some pot, didn't like it, and only "did a little blow."

Impeach? For breaking what law?

Aside from a little blow? Inhibiting the right to bear arms.

The Brady Bill ring a bell? His executive order will not overstep any law previously passed by Congress and validated by the Supreme Court.

I hate Obama more then the next guy, but reality is reality. He cannot be tried for coke use 20 years ago, and he will pass an executive order that has already been allowed in the past. Sadly, the law is the law. We cannot change it just to suit our desires.

I know that. Like I said, I can dream.

Well mine sucked donkey dick

I am telling you, there is something to this cold weather thing.

Something about the cold and the Chevy half tons.

The rungs torn from the ladder can't reach the tumor

One god,One flesh, one boneone true religionOne voice, one hopeOne real decisionWowowowo, gimme one vision. one market, one truth, one consumer

One flesh, one bone

one true religion

One voice, one hope

One real decision

Woah oh oh oh, gimme one vision.

And also, please be giving to me fried chicken.

Mmmm

Fried chicken. Damn that sounds good.

So, i need to replace the ac/dc transformer used to charge some drill batteries. The output rating of the transformer is 18v dc 200mA. Will it be safe to use a new transformer with a higher amp rating? my choices so far are a 300mA for ~$20 or 600mA for $10.

http://www.altex.com/18VDC-300mA-AC-to-DC-Power-Supply-MW1830-P146125.aspx

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-EA-MAGNETEK-AC-ADAPTER-MODEL-WDU18-600-OUTPUT-18V-DC-600mA-TRANSFORMER-18V-DC-/130832571924?pt=Multipurpose_AC_to_DC_Adapters&hash=item1e763a9e14

well i think i found a 200mA. so nevermind :)

Sean why did you send this mess my way?

morning.gif

L7dsl.jpg Edited by Penguin4x4

Sean why did you send this mess my way?

Ugh, we don't have shit. It's killing me for the 2nd year in a row to hear you all getting white love and us not getting any.

Nothing spectacular in Obama's speech. Here's his list of EO's:

1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.
  2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.
  3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.
  4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.
  5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.
  6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.
  7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.
  8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).
  9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.
  10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.
  11. Nominate an ATF director.
  12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.
  13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.
  14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.
  15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies
  16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.
  17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.
  18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.
  19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.
  20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.
  21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.
  22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.
  23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health

He also called on congress to reinstate the AWB and magazine limits, both of which will likely die in committee. Nothing really "new", just reinforcement of current laws and some frivolous crap.