mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Fucking hell...

Part I in the series 5 part series, "Sean Goes to Europe"

Next week, "The Red Lights of Amsterdam"

I was looking for that Peng. Danke.

They really didn't do all that much there. Think it's safe to take off the armadiller hat and hens tooth necklace yet? They still might be watchin me!

Holy crap! Did you see that freaking chopper explode?!?

They really didn't do all that much there. Think it's safe to take off the armadiller hat and hens tooth necklace yet? They still might be watchin me!

Just have to keep an eye out on the AW and hi cap magazine ban in Congress. Most people are saying that those will die in committee, but the NRA and others are still urging people to flood their congresspeople with letters, calls, and emails. I bought a couple 30 round mags as soon as he said AWB just for the hell of it. Now they're either sold out or literally twice the price. By the time I receive them in the mail I can probably flip them for a decent profit if I wanted to.

?

?

Fucking hell...

Guys a fucking spaz, that car is way more composed than that normally. Mine was sideways plenty but not so herky jerky nor in situations in that close to other cars.

I get funnier looks when the ML is sideways than when in the 5.

good lord this forum is slow as shit

Mark did a slight tweak, and it's speed score improved a tiny bit.

ACK MOTHERLAND

ahhh-demotivational-poster-1216017145.jpg

Next trip to Vegas will be a visit here.

http://www.therange702.com/

The DCON sub is a straight up hidden gem!

My 2 little 10's seem to mislead people. I was told that sounds pretty good for two 12's and then they see the box and their jaw drops.

Aaron the guys who love clipping their amps are in need of tinsel lead heatsinks. These would help dissipate heat before it enters the coil. What do you think those wise people on car audio advice would have to say? wink.png

Not sure if serious....

I got a call today for a job offer in Germany...WTF? Where the hell did they find me? Nobody calls me for job offers locally and now I get a phone call asking me if I would like to relocate. And it's software in the car multimedia realm, which is even more stupifying.

Anyway, I got an email from the recruiting company to send them my resume and it seems like they are legit.

They must have found me on LinkdIn

Need a professional reference? ;)

Aaron the guys who love clipping their amps are in need of tinsel lead heatsinks. These would help dissipate heat before it enters the coil. What do you think those wise people on car audio advice would have to say? wink.png

Not sure if serious....

A joke, but there are people who would be all over it.

Not sure if serious....

A joke, but there are people who would be all over it.

The DCON sub is a straight up hidden gem!

:woot:

Just have to keep an eye out on the AW and hi cap magazine ban in Congress. Most people are saying that those will die in committee, but the NRA and others are still urging people to flood their congresspeople with letters, calls, and emails. I bought a couple 30 round mags as soon as he said AWB just for the hell of it. Now they're either sold out or literally twice the price. By the time I receive them in the mail I can probably flip them for a decent profit if I wanted to.

I really wish that I would have bought some 20 round pmags for the AR 10. they would be really nice to have.

I forgot how effective the farmer's walk exercise is. Holy cow...

Okay, Finally got the battery situation figured out. The people at Sears could NOT find my invoice, they said they couldn't find anything (come to learn 99% likely they didn't want to warranty them out because it means money out of their pockets), so I had my friend who works at a different local sears store.. Within 5 minutes he had it pulled up and faxed over, with invoice in hand they STILL "couldn't" find the original invoice even with the same invoice numbers.. After about 5 minutes of bitching at them they finally pulled it up.. THEN they tried to nit pit about how on the computer the product number is xxxxx31 and on the receipt it said xxxxx31m. After a few more minutes of bitching them out they finally agreed to warranty them out.

What I'm "assuming" what happened; is one of them had a bad cell and it drained the shit out of them to the point where the went bad. They sat 2 months uncharged in very cold temps in my garage

props to Jon Stewart for going after Tiahrt