mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Aside from cats and battery leakage we generally don't see a lot of issues from the Chevy trucks. They had some intake gasket issues for a bit, but that was cleaned up.

Fucking DexCool

Assuming

I'd be worried about what was causing the parasitic draw as well...

Assuming they were all good to begin with (well maintained) I'm not sure, but either way I'll get new batts for free.

gotta love Sears!

Classis we made a POS was not drivetrain related, just a question regarding this drivetrain. Generically my beef with GM is not due to engines. Personal experience has led to my uniformed blip a very small subsection of cars, but when a Chevy Silverado has a cost of ownership that is nearly 10x that of a BMW M5 in the same number of miles of ownership it sours you rather quickly. All dinky shit that never should fail that went too. Truck was immaculate when I bought it with full service records at a dealer and even pro-active services added.

Aside from some of the heavy duty GM pick em ups, I think the trucks have always had some goofball issues. That is just anecdotal. My expedition has been problematic but dirt cheep to fix. My friends suburban was less issues overall but he paid more and had bigger problems when it fell apart... then again Mike has a silvy and I don't know if I ever heard him have a problem.... maybe the cold just does bad things to chevy half tons up here.

I also see a strong trend based on north vs south. Fords seem to do better in the north, chevy in the south.

None of this is based on research just friends and family who have owned them.

The GM cars seem to habe way less issues than the trucks.

By the way, do they realize when the US won WWII the standard issue rifle had a wooden stock and 8 round magazine?

But, but, "when we won WWI the standard issue rifle had a wooden stock and 5 round clip" laugh.png

The French main battle rifle only had a 3 round internal magazine... oh, wait they sucked real bad and lost!

If it has to have a 5 round magazine, I know what I'm grabbing

Mosin_Nagant_series_of_rifles.jpg

If it has to have a 5 round magazine, I know what I'm grabbing

Mosin_Nagant_series_of_rifles.jpg

My brother's house was broken into and they got all his long guns sad.png . I gave him my M44 Carbine to help him get back on his feet, great guns.

All this anti gun crap makes me sick. Maybe if Obama uses executive order we will impeach him.

Think defying public will and going against the constitution will be as bad as getting a blowie.

It's probably cool, as it was fine since he only smoked some pot, didn't like it, and only "did a little blow."

If I am stuck to 5 rounds, then it should all be .50bmg.

Make it count. LoL

Mine will always be mine even if they come in my house!

I'm sure any gov. ban would include the .50bmg! Just ask California.

For the record, I don't care if you did cocaine btw.

The phrase "maybe a little blow" is just funny. Guys who did cola once usually tell you how epic and/or horrible it was. Guys who shoveled it with a spade always tell you how the did just a little.

:-)

Assuming

I'd be worried about what was causing the parasitic draw as well...

Assuming they were all good to begin with (well maintained) I'm not sure, but either way I'll get new batts for free.

gotta love Sears!

Go work for them and I guarantee that sentiment will quickly change!

Hard to ban all .50s. If they ban the bmg someone will just wildcat another round. Since shotguns get an .5 wide it would be tough to write a law that says in shotgun long guns it's ok, but not in rifle long guns.

Hard to ban all .50s. If they ban the bmg someone will just wildcat another round. Since shotguns get an .5 wide it would be tough to write a law that says in shotgun long guns it's ok, but not in rifle long guns.

That's exactly what happened in California (the land of fruits and nuts) when they banned the 50BMG. I don't know if they banned everything larger than that, or just in long gun rounds. Everyone who had the cash purchased one before the ban went into affect and a whole bunch of people started wildcatting. They used to make 10 gauge shotguns but they are now considered "destructive devices", I haven't seen one of those in a long while.

Took a peek at GunBroker and GunsAmerica out of morbid curiosity. Damn, I should have bought more than one AK pattern rifle. I could pay off my car note...

Anybody have any experience using these heaters? They claim $.04 an hour and I am looking at something to help my grandparents a little more on their fuel oil costs.

http://www.eheat.com/

Anybody?

Aaron the guys who love clipping their amps are in need of tinsel lead heatsinks. These would help dissipate heat before it enters the coil. What do you think those wise people on car audio advice would have to say? ;)

States can also sell MJ whe it is illegal federally. You are right though, it could happen but not likely. I would rather have a .375 chey/snipe/Ai whatever.

If they ban big rounds my guess is this time they would just put a restriction on the ballistics. Nothing with more than XYZ energy or something similar.

I loved how the General came out and said how deadly a .223 is.

Well general dickface, the M4 doesn't get the little .223 up to 3000fps with the modern SBR platform. Also if it is such a horrible man killing round why do some states find it too weak to kill white tail humanely?

What a maroon.

I got a call today for a job offer in Germany...WTF? Where the hell did they find me? Nobody calls me for job offers locally and now I get a phone call asking me if I would like to relocate. And it's software in the car multimedia realm, which is even more stupifying.

Anyway, I got an email from the recruiting company to send them my resume and it seems like they are legit.

They must have found me on LinkdIn

Pay in Germany starts at 40k euros / year. Back in 2007 55k/yr was considered low pay.

You had me at krautenwurst and bier.

And Stuttgart, and those d bags from Bavaria.

I still wake up on lonely nights dreaming of the P cars and the M3 I tested......cold sweat, heart pounding.

Honestly it's probably a good thing I never drove an Italian vehicle.