mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I wish I knew more about computers. Damn laptop is pissing me off.

back it up, wipe it clean and reinstall the os. always works for me and i'm not computer savvy at all :)

unless you have an apple, then you need to put down your starbucks and your iphone, take your ipod headphones out of your ass and go to an apple store because those things are well... you get the idea.

Damn......... =(

on the note of things not working right or broke

dropped the cell phone today

and the flip is now can make a 90* flip with the rest of the phone

been a pretty good phone had it for about a year and a half.

contemplating these 2 phones

HTC Fuze Black(i like this one the most)

http://www.wirefly.com/PhoneDetails.aspx?R...productid=30002

BlackBerry Bold Black

http://www.wirefly.com/PhoneDetails.aspx?R...productid=30002

Holy crap. Just got done wrestling with the roomie, me 5'10" 145, him 6'0" 195 and lifts... We went at it for probably a good 15min before he finally could get his weight to his advantage and get me down to where I had to tap out. Had him in a sleeper for awhile and could have put him out but I didn't want to since we were just screwing around. He finally got me in a corner and was on top to where I couldn't hardly move, but I did get him flipped on his back from that, but we hit the bed then we fell off and he was back on top, didn't have any left after that so I had to tap out.

I don't think he realized how flexible I can be when I need to be though, he was kinda surprised just how much I can twist around and still use my legs to my advantage.

Teh roomie doesn't have shit for technique, but he is pretty damn strong. I'm rather surprised how long it took him to get me though, I'm kinda skinny with long arms and legs but I did grow up working on a farm and with hogs so I'm not a weakling to say the least. Really need to start running though to get that cardio in though, damn.

Holy crap. Just got done wrestling with the roomie, me 5'10" 145, him 6'0" 195 and lifts... We went at it for probably a good 15min before he finally could get his weight to his advantage and get me down to where I had to tap out. Had him in a sleeper for awhile and could have put him out but I didn't want to since we were just screwing around. He finally got me in a corner and was on top to where I couldn't hardly move, but I did get him flipped on his back from that, but we hit the bed then we fell off and he was back on top, didn't have any left after that so I had to tap out.

I don't think he realized how flexible I can be when I need to be though, he was kinda surprised just how much I can twist around and still use my legs to my advantage.

ur build sounds like a buddy of me and mikes

6' about 185lbs i would say and damn flexible

he would always kick and try to get you with his legs.

when that fells he just runs lol

Had to stop more then once and remind myself I'm not trying to hurt him. I don't light fighting at all, but if someone gets me started, its on. Oh well, it was fun though, now I'm wired as hell though.

I'm 6'3" 270. Alot of muscle..... but some fat too ;)

I'm hard to get down, but once I'm down I try to sit on you!!! haha

5' 10" and ~200

used to be all muscle :(

havent grown really since sophomore year of high school :(

5' 10" and ~200

used to be all muscle :(

havent grown really since sophomore year of high school :(

I just finished my sophomore year lol

I'm a senior... I just tell people I'm a 4th year, it seems that if I say that they don't ask about graduation, but if I say senior they ask when I'm graduating. I have no clue on that one...

I had one guy down in the offices where I work ask if I was working on my masters or PhD, that one got a chuckle out of me. I'll be happy to get a BS.

I had one guy down in the offices where I work ask if I was working on my masters or PhD, that one got a chuckle out of me. I'll be happy to get a BS.

im contemplating getting a masters

but i really need to start reading my text books so i can really get a grasp on some of this madness lol

but i really need to start reading my text books so i can really get a grasp on some of this madness lol

Werd.

Sebelius signed the bill during a news conference at 4:30 p.m. - a half-hour before a key payroll deadline. She said the state's 42,000 employees should receive their biweekly paychecks on time Friday.

:woot:

Sebelius signed the bill during a news conference at 4:30 p.m. - a half-hour before a key payroll deadline. She said the state's 42,000 employees should receive their biweekly paychecks on time Friday.

:woot:

What a phail

it finally cleared up, we had our yearly week of rain here. it looks like it will be a nice afternoon for poking some holes at the range. i'll try to remember to bring my camera.

dropped the cell phone today

and the flip is now can make a 90* flip with the rest of the phone

Engrish Fail :Doh:

Yea, wrestling was not smart, tweaked my back. Friggin hurts.

ur build sounds like a buddy of me and mikes

6' about 185lbs i would say and damn flexible

he would always kick and try to get you with his legs.

when that fells he just runs lol

Engrish Fail x2 :Doh: