mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I need 28hrs in a day and the ability to run on less than 5hrs of sleep.

A-men brotha

Worth a repost

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Hmm, any bets if I'll get a paycheck this friday?

Today was definately fucked up. It's too fricking long to even explain :(

Worth a repost

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Looks like Nitro Circuis

That does not sound good.

The legislature and the governor are having a battle over where the extra money is going to come from for the state... So currently all state paychecks and tax refunds won't be paid till they get this thing hashed out...

The legislature and the governor are having a battle over where the extra money is going to come from for the state... So currently all state paychecks and tax refunds won't be paid till they get this thing hashed out...

That really sucks. When the Fed needs more money they just print more

fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge my town is boring

:Doh:

My GF just joined SSA....... I'm scared.

Whats that supposed to mean Andrew?? o.O hmmm?

HEY! A Mustang fan!

A long break from a lot of my life, dealt with some death, some hard life etc... But I will be popping my head in here more often. The recession hit hard and I don't have the same income as before but I'm working on that and bringing car audio back into my life.

I probably won't have anything up and running this season, but that all depends on the job situation. 2010 looks good though.

glad your back!

Here. :)

present and accounted for

wow, phoenix has 81 points 15 seconds into the 3rd quarter against the clippers...

I wish I knew more about computers. Damn laptop is pissing me off.

this is the second time in as many weeks i've had friends from out of town show up to stay here unexpectedly...

I wish I knew more about computers. Damn laptop is pissing me off.

back it up, wipe it clean and reinstall the os. always works for me and i'm not computer savvy at all :)

unless you have an apple, then you need to put down your starbucks and your iphone, take your ipod headphones out of your ass and go to an apple store because those things are well... you get the idea.

Already did all that and it still doesn't do what I need. POS.

get a new one...

problem solved :captain:

get a new one...

problem solved :captain:

what kind is it?

av-1259.gif

for the ???? of it

It's missing a few expletives ;p