mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Managed to get stuck today with the Jeep :lol:

Thank God for snow chains.

The frickin mall-terrains drove very nice in the snow...to bad they really really don't like mud.

Lesson learned, I need some good tires and possibly a locker.

I'm a senior... I just tell people I'm a 4th year, it seems that if I say that they don't ask about graduation, but if I say senior they ask when I'm graduating. I have no clue on that one...

seems that most (like me) are on the 5 year plan nowadays :wacky:

Cold and snowing again :Doh:

Holy crap. Just got done wrestling with the roomie, me 5'10" 145, him 6'0" 195 and lifts... We went at it for probably a good 15min before he finally could get his weight to his advantage and get me down to where I had to tap out. Had him in a sleeper for awhile and could have put him out but I didn't want to since we were just screwing around. He finally got me in a corner and was on top to where I couldn't hardly move, but I did get him flipped on his back from that, but we hit the bed then we fell off and he was back on top, didn't have any left after that so I had to tap out.

I don't think he realized how flexible I can be when I need to be though, he was kinda surprised just how much I can twist around and still use my legs to my advantage.

ur build sounds like a buddy of me and mikes

6' about 185lbs i would say and damn flexible

he would always kick and try to get you with his legs.

when that fails he just runs lol

Engrish Fail x2 :Doh:

sry engrish teacher

dropped the cell phone today

and the flip now can make a 90* flip with the rest of the phone

Engrish Fail :Doh:

sry again engrish teacher

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood??

Cold and snowing again :Doh:

Same thing here. This is december weather. It should be warm, or at least not freezing :(

I'm a senior... I just tell people I'm a 4th year, it seems that if I say that they don't ask about graduation, but if I say senior they ask when I'm graduating. I have no clue on that one...

In this wonderful economy, stay in as long as you can. :)

Are you back for a while?

Coinciding with the release of General Motors' Viability Plan, the automaker has disbanded its High Performance Vehicle Operations team, the crew responsible for the line V-series Cadillacs, the Chevrolet Cobalt SS, HHR SS and the V8 version of the Colorado. According to Vince Muniga, a spokesman for the General, "All high-performance projects are on indefinite hold. The engineers are moving into different areas of the organization, and they will work on Cadillacs, Buicks, Chevrolets and Pontiacs."

Coinciding with the release of General Motors' Viability Plan, the automaker has disbanded its High Performance Vehicle Operations team, the crew responsible for the line V-series Cadillacs, the Chevrolet Cobalt SS, HHR SS and the V8 version of the Colorado. According to Vince Muniga, a spokesman for the General, "All high-performance projects are on indefinite hold. The engineers are moving into different areas of the organization, and they will work on Cadillacs, Buicks, Chevrolets and Pontiacs."

wow

Apparently the Internet is a global network of networks using universal standards to connect millions of different networks

*sighs*

I need this course to graduate why?

:madsign: :madsign:

Agreed. I already sent an email to my brother titled "Begin the Mourning." His next vehicle is probably going to be a V-series Cadillac... He currently has an '03 Seville STS F55 package, the Magnaride suspension, no speed limiter, etc. That magnaride suspension is downright amazing...

Hows life been treating you Tom? Gotten any farther on the steel frame of your vehicle?

n201302464_31664536_8319.jpg

snow in the back country behind the range today.

n201302464_31664547_1688.jpg

ocean on the other side.

n201302464_31664548_2004.jpg

n201302464_31664549_2340.jpg

burnout in the diesel.

Are you back for a while?

That seems to be the plan, already started chumming with Jacob again.