mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

so my p345 is allocated and i'm waiting for one to become available, but i got a teaser pic of an accessory for a new toy coming for my cousin in the meantime :)

CIMG0026.jpg

I'd really like to get a match barrel fitted to my 1911 eventually, that and hard chroming is about all i have left to finish it.

I need to find someone that can weld close to me and get a metal amp rack made for the mcintosh if i'm actually going to use it. That alone is going to be more $ than i have right now.

If you care to ship it, I'll weld it for cheap.

unfortunately, it'll almost definitely require the presence of the car to get it right.

Ship the car here, I'll work on it for free :D

haha this is SO FUNNY! He got the first question wrong on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.

haha this is SO FUNNY! He got the first question wrong on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.

Come on, he was tired, didn't get too much sleep :lol:

We just installed a set of Angel Eyes on my Co-Captains truck. I got a 2 10"s "Pro Box" out of the deal.

Chrisseyes.jpg

Eyes2.jpg

Eyes3.jpg

Edited by bassahaulic

crappy iPhone pics FTL.

What kinda truck is that? looks sick except the bumper hah

Well i've got about 3/4 of the material down 100%, the other 1/4 i'm not really sure about, i have another 5 hours to memorize it though so i should be fine.

Well i've got about 3/4 of the material down 100%, the other 1/4 i'm not really sure about, i have another 5 hours to memorize it though so i should be fine.

what?

crappy iPhone pics FTL.

What kinda truck is that? looks sick except the bumper hah

Better then no pics at all :P

It is a 1997 "GMC" with a Chevy front clip. Fully bagged, shave handles, poppers, auto pop doors, remote start, all the good stuff.

l_79d36d4a2ca64de4a2a05bffa7eea4b8.jpg

studying for a biopharmaceutics exam. about 3/4 of the material is based on cellular membranes, their transport mechanisms and how they are affected by changes in pH/pKa. from there I also have to know relative rates and how different types of epithelium affect the rates as well (might sound bad but i'm dumbing this down a lot).

I also have to know the different types of water (yea....different types) used for different preparations of drugs. Acid/base and buffers will be covered to a small extend, a few structures that i've already got mostly memorized and then a whole bunch of stuff on preservatives that i am familiar with but don't have completely memorized yet.

basic differences in water is how they are processed, how pure they are and whether they have antimicrobial agents or not. it's actually way more important than i ever would have imagined

O lawd. :o

I now have SSA Forum as an APP button on my iPhone.

I love my son, but damn, am I ever going to get any sleep?

studying for a biopharmaceutics exam. about 3/4 of the material is based on cellular membranes, their transport mechanisms and how they are affected by changes in pH/pKa. from there I also have to know relative rates and how different types of epithelium affect the rates as well (might sound bad but i'm dumbing this down a lot).

I also have to know the different types of water (yea....different types) used for different preparations of drugs. Acid/base and buffers will be covered to a small extend, a few structures that i've already got mostly memorized and then a whole bunch of stuff on preservatives that i am familiar with but don't have completely memorized yet.

I was knocked out after my finals but what you are studying would kill me quick :(

Working on translating a rulebook for a big competition association over here. Kind of tedious work but the effort is worth it :neil:

I love my son, but damn, am I ever going to get any sleep?

How old is he ? :)

Adrian is a post whore. :P

Everyone is going crazy.

We had the first armed bank robbery ever (in this city). Also this year there was another attempted robbery which ended up with 2 dead...

I heard on the radio yesterday that there was an outbreak of armed robberies at convenience stores in Atlanta a while back. The police decided to take drastic measures to try and curb the problem. They put in one-way mirrors and a little safety room with an armed guard in it. If an armed robber came in, the guard came out and gave one command to drop the gun and give it up. If the robber didn't heed the warning he got blasted. They brought this up because I think Palm Springs is having a similar problem, but they don't want to go as far as armed guards. Too bad. Sounds like a good solution to me. Instead they just installed more security cameras.

They need more :snipersmilie: and more :biggun: to fix the crime problem.

If cops didn't have a week of paper work every time he fires his gun, then more people would be shot, and less people would commit crimes. IMO

Need to post whore

whoring

weee

whored out :Doh: