mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

off to school n' work! i'd be online in the lab but i'll be too busy flirting with one of my coworkers :)

:stfu:

I am new here .have a nice day everyone!

What's with the wholesale links in your sig ?

He is a fail

he has been spoken too.....check the sig, lol.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

:fing34:

I pm'ed him to change it too.

you can do the edit, lol. i warned, pm'd and changed it. bout time i pulled my weight around here, lol...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Not changing it...

Can't beat olskool pwnage :P

amen to that, lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Good lord, I'm behind in everything pertaining to life right now I swear.

Wow the h0p is weak right now

I don't have sigs turned on so I'm glad some of you other mods do!

if anyone is interested in a 1500d that has a big gouge in the heat ...fuck my mind is going blank cause i'm sick...the heat absorbing big ass aluminum shroud

anyway it works perfect and i'll sell it for cheap just shoot me a PM, otherwise i'm going to eventually fix it paint it and sell it for way more than i paid but i'd rather just get what i have in it back.

if anyone is interested in a 1500d that has a big gouge in the heat ...fuck my mind is going blank cause i'm sick...the heat absorbing big ass aluminum shroud

anyway it works perfect and i'll sell it for cheap just shoot me a PM, otherwise i'm going to eventually fix it paint it and sell it for way more than i paid but i'd rather just get what i have in it back.

Do you accept monopoly dollars for payment, god I hate being broke.

Sweet, the woman is coming up to town this weekend for her birthday. This means that I really need to get moving on finishing her present... shit. :)

I typed a big post a while ago but when I hit add reply it said timed out or something :(. But basically it said that besides the one roommate I knew I was getting, my roommates gf, she brough another roommate- a cat. It's a really nice cat but hella undisciplined and pain in the butt. If I only push my door closed without it latching, she'll push it open and run under my bed. My bed is in a corner so when she gets way back there, there's no way for me to get her out. I'm afraid she'll leave me a surprise under there and it'll be hell.

and I came home today to literally at least 25 ladybugs crawling around my bedroom window and the wall it's on. Ugh, kinda gross even though they're just ladybugs. I was squishing them for like 15 minutes. I don't even know how they got in, my window is halfway plastic-d up for the winter (ran out of plastic, ha. last window in the house I did).

just hope they're not killer lady bugs, they pack heat

and umm I may be getting a 6 inch lift for an amazing price soon. Cross your fingers!

And yes Tom, I know it won't make it faster =P but maybe the 4.56's will make up for it! :slayer:

6" lift? What you going to stick under there for tires?

Oh, and go fast or go home. :P

Sweet, the woman wants to go to dinner for her birthday at the local brewery (Little Apple for KU), and friday is their night that the Black Angus XX Stout is on sale, good shit. :)

I love that beer. :)

I'll show ye weak! *pops another Norco and shakes fist*

I had some large truck try to race me from a red light the other night. It was actually very unexpected.

I pull up to the redlight in the middle lane, on my left is a GTI which i thought i might get some fun out of, on the right is a big ass ford that has almost enough clearance to drive over me without touching. I drift up a little to entice the GTI but see that it's a typical college girl so i forget about it. When the light goes green i pull out and realize that the truck has floored it (the sound alone was enough). I floor it and at this point he's already about 1 car length ahead of me but i quickly pass him. I kinda wish i would have known he wanted to play so i could have spanked him off the line.

I'll show ye weak! *pops another Norco and shakes fist*

haha! those are trouble, i avoid pain killers like the plague. but it sounds like you actually have some injuries that warrant the pain killers.

motivation, nuff said :)

would of liked to see him kick the ones guys ass

that would of been great