mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

no... their american muscle cars suck. At least my friends do.

A budy of mine had this HUGE buic POS who the hell knows. It was fitted with a MONSTROUS V6. He could spin the crappy bald thin tired he had so he thought it was as cool as a shelby 500 cobra.

the USMC was founded and the first episode of Sesame Street aired on this date; neato

no... their american muscle cars suck. At least my friends do.

A budy of mine had this HUGE buic POS who the hell knows. It was fitted with a MONSTROUS V6. He could spin the crappy bald thin tired he had so he thought it was as cool as a shelby 500 cobra.

The caps meant sarcasm

ah, makes more sense now; gotcha...carry on...

managed to pull off a tasty cheeseburger with a frozen patty; go me

Check your condoms for a "Made In China" label. At least 2 million unsterilized and apparently "defective" ones managed to get shipped out of a factory in China before the cops closed it down.

BMW is going back to straight 6 engines...in their motorcycles...

Watching a Conservative trying to understand Sesame Street is akin to watching a special needs child trying to understand an AP English class.

Maybe they need a special version for them, with fewer, shorter words and more American flags. And guns. Lots and LOTS of guns.

:lol2:

Check your condoms for a "Made In China" label. At least 2 million unsterilized and apparently "defective" ones managed to get shipped out of a factory in China before the cops closed it down.

Have not used one in 4 years. :peepwall:

93 wrangler with 4.0 5sp (no idea on mileage yet) hard top and full doors for $3k green

90 wrangler 2.5 5sp 96,000miles no top at all but in absolutely immaculate shape for $3200 black

hmmmm

All depends on the shape but I would go for the 4.0....some say the 2.5 is underpowered.

Well, wipers are purchased.

Been wondering wether to get wipers or sway bar bushings...bushings still have some "life" in them.

pork butt came out tasting like roast chicken

how the hell I pulled that off I haven't the foggiest

meh

just brined it and slow roasted it...probably should've put it in the smoker but I'm lazy

adrian, the 90 looks in show condition throughout, no idea what the 93 looks like yet but it sounds good from what he's said. I would prefer the 4.0's power but i'm better the 2.5 would get great mpg in that.

adrian, the 90 looks in show condition throughout, no idea what the 93 looks like yet but it sounds good from what he's said. I would prefer the 4.0's power but i'm better the 2.5 would get great mpg in that.

Get the 4.0, I still think the 4.0 is underpowered for highway duty though.

Hmm, if it's in show condition then it might overcome the power difference. I agree with the mileage though, plenty of people running the 2.5 in various size rigs.

Don't know very much about YJ's but I will see what jeepforum users say about typical problems :)

4.0 underpowered, 2.2L turbo underpowered, geez, what engines cut the mustard ? :P

just brined it and slow roasted it...probably should've put it in the smoker but I'm lazy

never tried a brine before.

4.0 underpowered, 2.2L turbo underpowered, geez, what engines cut the mustard ? :P

Something with a real sized engine. ;)

V12 biturbos are a good start.

w16 quad turbos are ok.

Go figure. Going to start testing a beam in 20min and I can't get the damn data acquisition to load the experiment table.