mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

You know what else I love?

2837529797_98193d63ae.jpg?v=0

?

Derek let all his secret photos out of the SIN vault I see.

Haha. I'm fairly certain he has that one, though I just did a google search to find that one for now.

What is up with that pic of that guy a dude pic......................... where are the pic of the females at !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

apparently you don't get the joke.

lol, don't need permision bro. She is outta town

Maybe I should stop quoting so that dude stops showing up on more pages. Haha.

Off work tomorrow for the paid holiday, wahoo. Though I'm not really sure what I'll do with myself. Kinda weird to have a day off in the middle of the week.

What is up with that pic of that guy a dude pic......................... where are the pic of the females at !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.hornywhores.net/

www.ampland.com.

Better.

she's with her dad in Colorado right now, long story :(

i want to go to colorado my mom goes all the time says it is real nice there but i cant leave state right now real long ass story

my damn internet explorer keeps closing and pissing me off :suicide-santa:

Field work yesterday was very disappointing. I wanted to leave town at like 6:30 so that we wouldn't waste so much daylight during the 3+ hour drive to the site, but the guy I went with didn't want to leave until 7:30. But of course that means we don't actually leave till 8. so anyways we get to the site and the probe won't turn on from the back. it has a key to turn on the truck's engine back there but no power is getting to it. Shit. We're out in the middle of a pasture, 20 minutes from anywhere. After a bit of troubleshooting we figure it's an electrical problem, and after tracing the electrical system up the truck and finally under the hood without finding the problem, we come to a 150A circuit breaker that runs the whole thing. We get a test light and test the terminals on the breaker, nothing. That's weird. Then I'm like hey wait a minute, there is only one wire going to this circuit breaker. Obviously needs to be at least two. Come to find out the wire from the battery broke off at the ring terminal. The ring is still under the nut on the breaker, but it's like the connector got fatigued between the crimp and ring and just broke off. How that happened under the hood of a truck on a stationary circuit breaker is anybody's guess.

Anyways it takes like 2 hours to fix that since we had to drive so far to get a dumb ring terminal from a hardware store. Then we get back out, work for an hour, and it starts raining and lightning. Well with a 10-15 foot probe mast sticking in the air during normal operation, obviously can't work in lightning. So we're shut down for the night. We got about 1/3 done what I had planned. So frustrating. Luckily today we had beautiful weather and we just cranked the shit out like a well-oiled speed demon machine. I originally wanted it to only be a one-day trip and if we hadn't had the dumb break down and left when I wanted it would have been, even with the lightning. Only took us 3 hours to finish this morning.

I'm about to cut out rattlebox

like so?

jeansfit.gif

How the fuck did you know?!?!?!

I have that intuition. Haha. But really, what I want to know is, who the F takes a picture like this, and who is that dude that allows/wants it to happen?

like so?

jeansfit.gif

Want...to...touch...

Coffee bleh

I just need them sometimes for my "oh crap, I forgot about the test" or "large amount of homework due the next day" nights.

get the sugar free variety next time, at least; your body will thank you later :lol:

:werd_msword:

Rockstar sugar free >>> Regular rockstar

*according to MKader17 in the Rockstar variety. Monster results may vary.

They all (energy drinks) seem to taste the same, though I usually will go with the sugar free Rockstar or the sugar free Red Bull since they seem to sell those in even the most remote of Texas gas stations.