mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

probably about 20min or so gonna take off soon as you say we are all good

Coffee bleh

I just need them sometimes for my "oh crap, I forgot about the test" or "large amount of homework due the next day" nights.

get the sugar free variety next time, at least; your body will thank you later :lol:

:werd_msword:

Rockstar sugar free >>> Regular rockstar

*according to MKader17 in the Rockstar variety. Monster results may vary.

They all (energy drinks) seem to taste the same, though I usually will go with the sugar free Rockstar or the sugar free Red Bull since they seem to sell those in even the most remote of Texas gas stations.

And I just realized that every time I have ever bought an energy drink has been at a gas station. Imagine that...

east bound and down, loaded up and truckin'

we're gonna do what they say can't be done

we've got a long way to go and a short time to get there

I'm east bound, just watch ol' Bandit run

we are allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLGOOD

How the fuck did you know?!?!?!

I have that intuition. Haha. But really, what I want to know is, who the F takes a picture like this, and who is that dude that allows/wants it to happen?

You never know.

I was trying to fuck this really hot chick once. One night at her house, we were messing around. I went for it and she wouldn't have it. I got ready to leave and she asked me to wait. She came back out with a pair of her thongs and told me if I put them on and let her take a pic, I could beat it up. So, 2 minutes later, I was in the nappy dug out. Well worth it for me, but nothing embarrasses me, so I don't care where that pic is.

Coffee bleh

I just need them sometimes for my "oh crap, I forgot about the test" or "large amount of homework due the next day" nights.

get the sugar free variety next time, at least; your body will thank you later :lol:

They all (energy drinks) seem to taste the same, though I usually will go with the sugar free Rockstar or the sugar free Red Bull since they seem to sell those in even the most remote of Texas gas stations.

really?

I have trouble finding sugar free rockstars every now and then

How the fuck did you know?!?!?!

I have that intuition. Haha. But really, what I want to know is, who the F takes a picture like this, and who is that dude that allows/wants it to happen?

You never know.

I was trying to fuck this really hot chick once. One night at her house, we were messing around. I went for it and she wouldn't have it. I got ready to leave and she asked me to wait. She came back out with a pair of her thongs and told me if I put them on and let her take a pic, I could beat it up. So, 2 minutes later, I was in the nappy dug out. Well worth it for me, but nothing embarrasses me, so I don't care where that pic is.

Win!

I just dropped a partially open knife and it landed on my toes.

On the look down I noticed everything was ok. :peepwall:

close one

Fuck... 8 am class in the morn.

At the rate I've been going I'll probably be up at 645

Still working on testing stuff. Looking like I will get out of here about 12:30 tonight. Only makes for a 10+ hour day

Coffee bleh

really?

I have trouble finding sugar free rockstars every now and then

I meant either or, actually. Every gas station I've ever been to has either Red Bull or Rockstar, but not all of them have Monster (or AMP for that matter).

Oh and coffee > energy drinks

At least energy drinks don't make me gag :P

What is up with that pic of that guy a dude pic......................... where are the pic of the females at !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like so?

jeansfit.gif

THIS IS ALOT BETTER THEN WHAT THEY WHERE POSTING BEFORE...................LOL fing05.gif

Anyone, every taken Logic in college?

Extra credit question I got:

In a certain place, all the inhabitants are either Knight or Knaves. Knights always tell the truth and Knaves tell the truth. You meet two inhabitants, A and B. B says: "both of us are Knaves." Determine weather A and B are Knights or Knaves. Explain your reasoning, And construct a derivation which 'mimics" your reasoning.

If Knights always tell the truth then A and B can't be Knights.

Knaves never tell the truth though, So both of them can't be Knaves. If I just could figure out how to set-up the truth-function table lol.

You missed the "never" from the original statement though and that made me think it's an easy answer.

But it is still super easy

I like coffee but am having to get over the after taste in my mouth. its really similar to smoking cigarettes in my opinion.

Home ground coffee is spectacular though. French press me a cup and I am zooming, and normally caffeine does not effect me.

Carbonated water ftw!

just brined it and slow roasted it...probably should've put it in the smoker but I'm lazy

never tried a brine before.

Don't you live in TX??

just brined it and slow roasted it...probably should've put it in the smoker but I'm lazy

never tried a brine before.

Don't you live in TX??

Shit, I read that backwards. :Doh:

//m5 are u in europe with your laptop lol

Salt Lake City right now.

You need to learn hop etiquette.