F-150 Murphy

Prices?

Okay I am thinking about purchasing a Kicker Solo Baric L7 15" and the guy selling it to me is charging me 200 dollars, is that a good price? It's about a year old and in a ported box. Also he is selling me a Sundown SAE-1000d for 250 is that a good price? Would i need another battery to run this sub?

Okay I am thinking about purchasing a Kicker Solo Baric L7 15" and the guy selling it to me is charging me 200 dollars, is that a good price? It's about a year old and in a ported box. Also he is selling me a Sundown SAE-1000d for 250 is that a good price? Would i need another battery to run this sub?

If it comes with a decent box then maybe, is it the 06 or 08 model?

I don't think that's a good price, but I'd never buy an L7. But it does come in a ported box so maybe it's not actually a bad deal. Did he tell you the specs on the box?

Your electrical system should be fine, if this is going in the F-150.

I don't think that's a good price, but I'd never buy an L7. But it does come in a ported box so maybe it's not actually a bad deal. Did he tell you the specs on the box?

Your electrical system should be fine, if this is going in the F-150.

Why prefab bandpass of course.

"You won't find a sundown 1000d any cheaper if you find one at all. I doubt you'll find a 15L7 with a box for less than $200 either. Just because an amp is discontinued doesn't mean it decreases the value. These sundown amps are made right here in NC and there are plenty of collectors that will be wanting this amp. These sundown amps are some of the best on the market right now. Like i said I know it's not a killer deal but it's still a good deal for what this is. I'm not in a hurry to sell it just wanting something different but will keep running the L7 and sundown amp until I sell them."

Hmmmmmf....

dont quote me but im pretty sure they are made in korea? the sae 1200d goes for $350 brand new right now, so if you want to pick that amp or an AQ 1200d both reputable amps I would say.

That box looks to be 2 cubes, not even close to large enough for that 15". Port is too small as well. It probably sounds terrible.

That box looks to be 2 cubes, not even close to large enough for that 15". Port is too small as well. It probably sounds terrible.

Thats what i was thinking.

go on ebay and see what they're going for.

hah didnt u just buy 2 kicker 12's?

i knew a guy who had 2 l7 15's in a tiny ported box and they pounded.

i just bought 2 kicker comps 12" yes.. His subs "pounded" hmm sounds dangerous, wonder how they "sounded"

hah didnt u just buy 2 kicker 12's?

i knew a guy who had 2 l7 15's in a tiny ported box and they pounded.

i just bought 2 kicker comps 12" yes.. His subs "pounded" hmm sounds dangerous, wonder how they "sounded"

haha let me try again. when he drove by my shelves and windows were rattling.

btw i like to use terms like "pounded" it makes it sound more intense ;)

EDIT: o ya and my house is aleast 25ft from the street

Edited by burbank bass crew

Me, Personally, Would Never Buy A Kicker Subwoofer. Biased Or Not, I Think They're Garbage.

The Sundown On The Other Hand, I'd Jump All Over.

Me, Personally, Would Never Buy A Kicker Subwoofer. Biased Or Not, I Think They're Garbage.

The Sundown On The Other Hand, I'd Jump All Over.

Stop typing like that it is SUPER annoying.

You think they are garbage, and I think you are an idiot. (note, equally fair statements)

For a mainstream product, the Kicker is more than fine. I wouldn't say that it is the greatest deal I have seen and think you can get it cheaper but I might be biased. And yes, that box is way too small for that driver.

if your in the nc area my 15 bl and box are for sale.

around 280 for the box and sub. only like 4 months old.