Thumpper

Dual 10" Icon / Exile Xi2500.1 (car has been stollen and stripped

Trevor, you got to be kidding me. That is outstanding work. Did you calculate in some loading on the cone face as they are firing in and at each other? Almost like a quasi-horn? Outstanding work.

is that just paint or did you fiberglass the surface of the enclosure? Its very shiny.... fing05.gif

Trevor, you got to be kidding me. That is outstanding work. Did you calculate in some loading on the cone face as they are firing in and at each other? Almost like a quasi-horn? Outstanding work.

I though you would like this one...wait till you see it completed..it's only 1/2 done

it's running enough area to properly unload with out bandpassing.......this set up seriously dropped jaws

and got a ""are you friggin kidding me???"" when the first drop hit by everyone there and the subs are still stiff as boards

t

I though you would like this one...wait till you see it completed..it's only 1/2 done

it's running enough area to properly unload with out bandpassing.......this set up seriously dropped jaws

and got a ""are you friggin kidding me???"" when the first drop hit by everyone there and the subs are still stiff as boards

t

Tell them to wait until they break in. :tehe:

a sad update....

this car has been stollen and the install has been stripped out

probably in the Kelowna area...if anyone comes across it please contact me asap

a sad update....

this car has been stollen and the install has been stripped out

probably in the Kelowna area...if anyone comes across it please contact me asap

sorry to hear that bro.

Damn sorry to hear that. I was looking forward to a video.

I despise a thief and hope they catch the dIck that did it.

CRAP!!!

Damn somebody got an excellent enclosure for the low, sucks that it happened that way. I hope the loser who did it gets caught.

Man that sucks...I hope they catch the prick.

I just thought of a similar design about a week ago for under the seat of my gf's silverado but it'll be with the dcons probably. And majaority of it will be fiberglass. I'm trying to decide what to do for a center piece. I'm probably going to paint it zebra stripe or something.I knew the design had been done before and you achieved it with so much detail. Great work. And again i hope they find it.

I'm in the process of packing up and moving back to Kelowna right now.......

if this enclosure is being used it will turn up eventually

BTW.....I'll still be available for SSA products during the move over the holidays but the enclosure builds

will be on hold untill after new years....... (BIGGER SHOP) and 20 x the population to work with :santa:

sorry to hear that man, hope everything is found and not sold/damaged/broken

keep an eye on craigslist, just the other month a friend of mine on some other forums im on had his wheels stolen off his mustang and some other people he knows saw what looked like them on craigslist, and they contacted the seller and were able to meet up with them and my friend and some cops were right around the corner and after they were able to verify it was his wheels, they came in and got the low lifes who stole them, they matched up the dot # on the tires.

sad to hear that man, on a positive note your enclosures are so unique and beautiful it would be hard not to notice it!

I hope they catch the prick

well some good news....

he got the enclosure and subs back but the amplifier is no where to be seen

it's a little banged up but some sanding and a fresh coat of paint will do wonders

you just can't hide something custom like this.....it stands out like a sore thumb (god some people are dumb) :werd_msword:

that is great to hear, kinda sux its scuffed up and that the amp wasnt found but at least you got something back.

Edited by Brandon Daily

well some good news....

it's a little banged up but some sanding and a fresh coat of paint will do wonders

you just can't hide something custom like this.....it stands out like a sore thumb (god some people are dumb) :werd_msword:

That's good he got the subs/enclosure back, i'm sure it'll be back to beautiful very soon!

well some good news....

:trippy: :trippy: :trippy:

custom one of a kind PTS enclosure > amp.. still sucks though. :(