SpeakerBoy

Worst Movie You've Ever Seen

Thought i'd give this thread a try, Just post the title and why it sucked. I'll start.

Flippin through channels at 3am (too much caffeine ftl) and ran across "zombie strippers" on Spike. About a nightclub where the new fad is undead dancers. I won't speak for anyone else, but i'd say bloody teeth and missing bodyparts is a turn off :ehh: . The plot sucked and so did the animation (or lack thereof)

Working at a video store, I get to hear about a lot. There is this company called Asylum who copies other peoples movies and makes AWFUL knockoffs. Transformers to Transmorphers. I am Legend to I am Omega. 20,000 Leagues under the Sea to 30,000 Leagues under the Sea. The list goes on and on. By far the worst pieces of cinema in existence.

hahah i watched the first twenty minutes of the zombie strippers a couple days ago

It was like a train wreck, i couldn't look away :(

hahah i watched the first twenty minutes of the zombie strippers a couple days ago

only reason i watched it is because there were hot girls in it :P

only reason i watched it is because there were hot girls in it :P

:peepwall:

I would have to say Wild things 2....................just fucking horrible

haha, that must be a huge list!

Dude, wheres my car?

High School High

:suicide-santa:

The only thing I can say is they sucked. About 5 minutes of each.

A few right off the top of my: The Phisher King, Meet Joe Black, Singles, Phycho Clown's From Outerspace...

SHITTY MOVIES

Inglorious Bastards.. was NOTHING like the commercials, i thought it was going to be just a rebel group killing Nazis and just them going on this Nazi killing streak but no.. it was a dragged out piece of shit.

Clover Field.. it looked like an arseho playing football shot the movie..

--------------------------------------------------

GREAT MOVIES

Defiance.. just loved it.

Couples Retreat.. It was a good comedy.

Dear John.. (took the girl out) overall i think it wasnt too bad.

---------------------------------------------------

AMAZING MOVIES

AVATAR IN IMAX 3D FTMFW!.. an amazing story line and the 3D effects was by far the best ive ever seen.

Black Hawk Down.. great story and gore.

+1 to man on fire! denzel is a boss. John Q, Training Day, American Ganster

Jennifer's Body wasnt very great. Just below decent.

Pretty much anything my wife wants to watch.

hahahahahha you made my day and are now my hero for the week. maybe longer!

my worst movie would have to be soul plane or any blaxploitation film. horrible all of them are horrible. actually i retract that statement they are utterly atrocious. bad actors low budgets jus straight up dont do it. all it does is make people hate blacks more and reinforce the stereotypes that we hate being branded with. then we bash other races ethnicity's religious views and cultures in the movies which makes it a complete offense to be black because all the rest of us are bashed/held accountable for the views and thoughts that were expressed. its amazing how much one race can be affected by something so small. but a few of the old ones i will admit are so horrible they are great. blacula dolomite. great comedies if you love laughing at misfortune.

SHITTY MOVIES

i have to correct you cloverfield was awesome if you liked ,and no offense to anybody, to have a camera man that had tourettes the violent convulsions kind and Parkinson syndrome and a shitty monster that was about as menacing as the godzilla costumes from the 80's i beleive? if you dont like that then its horrible and i actually wished i would have never wasted that like 1.5 hours of my life and $3.50 that i could have used for something else like paying a hooker to give me super aids. that would be a better use of $3.50 and the last 1.5 hours of my life.

SHITTY MOVIES

Inglorious Bastards.. was NOTHING like the commercials, i thought it was going to be just a rebel group killing Nazis and just them going on this Nazi killing streak but no.. it was a dragged out piece of shit.

x2 + 1 for the Inglorious Bastards rant. Was a horrible fucking movie.

I would like to add Wanted to the list though. That movie is what my friend and I always say, "well at least it wasn't as fail as Wanted." Cause it's by far in the top 3 worst movies ever, if not the worst.

Whatever that Adam Sandler movie was, Gone Overboard or something.

Not the worst movie ever, but the first thing that popped into my head was "The Happening". Terrible idea, bad direction, terrible acting (especially Mark Wahlberg). I hated this movie.

P.S. Inglourious Basterds was great. You guys are tripping.

Not the worst movie ever, but the first thing that popped into my head was "The Happening". Terrible idea, bad direction, terrible acting (especially Mark Wahlberg). I hated this movie.

P.S. Inglourious Basterds was great. You guys are tripping.

I'm with you on that one

Haven't seen inglorious bastards

Edited by john denver