Typicaljawaiian

The "Makin' Money" thread

Im serious people! There's got to be enouph people on this forum to come up with good $ makin schemes. Or if you already have, maybe you would like to share some secret's.

As for me I'm thinkin of starting a Thrifty or Dollar store. People give you free shit then you sell it!!!

I mean, C'mon now, theres one example of a brainless money maker. Let's go people, there's a lot of Car Audio shit I need to buy and I need MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a job to pay for audio :shrug:

Pawn stuff, ALOT of stuff haha!

Install stuff for local people

I make decent money on the side by doing surveys. It gets me about $100 a month and I do it while at work :D

I made a ghetto little web page on it if you guys want to check it out and sign up.

www.letsmakesomefreemoneyforyou.webs.com/

Buy low, sell high ;)

It helps immensely to know how much you can get for something when out at a thrift store or browsing Craiglist/ebay. I generally look to make twice what I paid at the absolute minimum. If not, then either keep it for yourself or leave it for someone else to buy. (Edit: The 2x rule is for cheaper stuff, say under $100 purchase price. I'd be ok with spending $200 and selling for $300 :drink40: )

Of course, you need to be ready to swoop on deals (aka: spend money to make money) and always keep in mind that you're dealing with electronics so you might not have any recourse if what you buy doesn't work. Also be prepared to sit on something if you want a certain price for it.

I don't do it professionally or anything (REALLY wish I could)...just on the side. It pretty much pays for this hobby. Gotta love capitalism :drink40:

Edited by ryan s

Recycle. Easy. I can get around $100 a month. Cans and plastic because glass isnt worth lugging around.

About two months ago I turned in $160 worth of just plastic in one trip. Thats half of a SAE1200D!:drink40:

I coach basketball on weekends for kids 6-10 . . . a couple hours a weeken = a couple hundred bucks

wow you actually did start a thread on money makin lmao

just recently after reading the sticky on Setting gains with DMM, ive started charging people to set there gains on there amps, mostly ghetto people who are un-aware that Gain knobs are not mini volume knobs.

if you know alot of young people who are novice at this kind of stuff, you can make a few bucks.

Charge people for

-setting gains with DMM

-Amp kit installation

-Installing Head Units

-Making Sub boxes

-BIG 3

-ETC, the list goes on

I make decent money on the side by doing surveys. It gets me about $100 a month and I do it while at work :D

I made a ghetto little web page on it if you guys want to check it out and sign up.

Do you get a bunch of spam phone calls and mail?

wow you actually did start a thread on money makin lmao

just recently after reading the sticky on Setting gains with DMM, ive started charging people to set there gains on there amps, mostly ghetto people who are un-aware that Gain knobs are not mini volume knobs.

if you know alot of young people who are novice at this kind of stuff, you can make a few bucks.

Charge people for

-setting gains with DMM

-Amp kit installation

-Installing Head Units

-Making Sub boxes

-BIG 3

-ETC, the list goes on

Yes sir! Since it got started ive made some money!!! Anyway people, "Stack Bundles" "Get yo Grind On" "Keep ya Pimp Hand Strong". Always remember "IF IT DON'T MAKE DOLLARS IT DON'T MAKE SENSE"!

Just sellin' black tar heroin.

i got a part time job and help my bud install systems on the side and sell stuff you dont use anymore on craigslist or ebay i made 100 bucks for a paintball gun i havent touched in 2 yrs

Nope. They are pretty respected websites. I havent had any problems.

Nope. They are pretty respected websites. I havent had any problems.

Well i signed up under all 3 sites, and looking forward to getting some surveys and see what kinda cash they send out!! Any advice on getting more surveys or money from them? i sent you PM also.

My secret is I work two jobs.

Same, except it means I have zero time for audio.

My secret is I work two jobs.

Same, except it means I have zero time for audio.

x2 but I think I will need to go back to 2 jobs. Paying a mortgage and having hobbies just suck haha

I registered in one of the survey sites and talked to Charger in the Chat about them(I am still there *wink). Too bad he was busy.

Well waiting for an email and see if this thing works.

Hit the lotto! LOL

Just think of something a lot of people have a need for, then try to fill it.

Scoop dog crap, detail cars......

If you REALLY want money and need it, you'll find a way.

Just keep it legal or you'll have a lot of time to think about how you F'd up!

If this is legit, this is good toy money and I can hide it from the wife as well.

I registered in one of the survey sites and talked to Charger in the Chat about them(I am still there *wink). Too bad he was busy.

Well waiting for an email and see if this thing works.

LOL it works, thats why I have tons of pics of all the checks I have got over the years

Charger, I'm gonna check out these surveys. Thanks for posting that.

No problem!

Craigslist is a great place to make money. Cut grass. The other methods get you arrested lol.