getbent

sefugi schools grasshoper

Im sefugis addopted son so what do you guys think about anouther fathe / son build by the master Gi  

68 members have voted

1. 1. who wants to see this build happen

Oh my gosh that engine looks and sounds so good/pretty. If an engine can sound that good I only hope the sound system can keep up ;)

:thanx: We have some plans for the sound system and as you said we hope it will be able to keep up, if not we can roll down the windows and listen to the engine!!

Awesome job wiring up the gauges. Always a pleasure to see your wiring jobs Sufugi.:)

OMG that engine sounds Eargasmic.:D

Oh my gosh that engine looks and sounds so good/pretty. If an engine can sound that good I only hope the sound system can keep up ;)

:thanx: We have some plans for the sound system and as you said we hope it will be able to keep up, if not we can roll down the windows and listen to the engine!!

I like this statement. :)

I wish I had the money and time to undertake a project like that. I guess I will just have to live vicariously through this post. /sad panda

Awesome job wiring up the gauges. Always a pleasure to see your wiring jobs Sufugi.:)

OMG that engine sounds Eargasmic.:D

Thanks, I enjoy playin' with the wiring...

Yeah, I think Grasshopper had an orgasim to go with the eargasim when it lit off!!! :wackit:

I like this statement. :)

Only stating the truth, but I'm thinking we can do something to keep up!

I wish I had the money and time to undertake a project like that. I guess I will just have to live vicariously through this post. /sad panda

Yeah, I know Grasshopper has dropped a few rolls of dimes on this project so far, even when we are broke we have time. Come back and check in on the progress and "Live On"!!!

Lookg great guys.. amazing job on the harness rebuild and Sefu gauge cluster..

:thanx: Trying to get a plan on paper for the interior and sound system!

This one looks awesome too! Subscribed to this log for sure.

Fantastic work under the hood guys. When you had the old harness yanked out, I'm pretty sure my brain stopped working. Too much for me :)

This one looks awesome too! Subscribed to this log for sure.

Fantastic work under the hood guys. When you had the old harness yanked out, I'm pretty sure my brain stopped working. Too much for me :)

Thanks!!! Drawing up some plans to enhance the interior/sound system as well. I beleive Grasshopper had the same thoughts about the wiring as well, but he was full force right there with me!! :rofl2:

Lookg great guys.. amazing job on the harness rebuild and Sefu gauge cluster..

:thanx: Trying to get a plan on paper for the interior and sound system!

come by and check out the progress, we could always use a hand!!!

More Pics!

:drink40:

Been working on a few problems with the sending unit and fuel pump, should get those issues ironed out tomorrow evening. Have yet to drive and check out the trans. One thing at a time and working with Grasshopper's work schedule so he is included in all the fun!!

More Pics!

:drink40:

Been working on a few problems with the sending unit and fuel pump, should get those issues ironed out tomorrow evening. Have yet to drive and check out the trans. One thing at a time and working with Grasshopper's work schedule so he is included in all the fun!!

Come to SC

Will work for rat motor. lol

come to fl will work for door pods, lol

I need an update guys! Can I get a :woot: :woot: for the boys to get back to work?

I need an update guys! Can I get a :woot: :woot: for the boys to get back to work?

Out of our hands at the moment. Engine is at the builders, had a loss of oil pressure? Builder os taking care of the problem, but ended up with some damage to the cam. Since the engine is apart and the cam is damaged, Grasshopper decided to go with a roller-cam this time. Probly another week before parts make it in and the engine is reasembled. Might be looking at a Christmas time reinstall of the motor.

Grasshopper is chilling on moving to another phase of this project until the motor is completed and he gets a few miles on the motor. Then we can move on to "phase 2" which will be the interior and the sound system.

Sorry for the delay on the build because this was not in our plan. Stay tuned we will get this put back together and will be moving forward as soon as possible.

Need More Updates!

:morepower1:

It's not even cold there so dont try and blame it on that.

Any temp below 55 is cold to me, Grasshopper new that going into this project.

I really appreciate the planning and workmanship of this build. Good job!

I really appreciate the planning and workmanship of this build. Good job!

:thanx: We hope to get the motor back in the next week or so, been on the back burner so to speak during the holidays. Grasshopper is getting geared up to get this motor back in and moving forward with the project as planned before we ran into motor issues.

I am going to need an update or you will be forced to donate that Rat to the save the Yukon fund.

It was in the 60's here today and I know it had to be warmer down there.

:peepwall:

Just read all 15 pages of this build...and all I can say is, top notch work gentlemen. The attention to detail and the cleanliness and quality of every aspect of this build is amazing. Definitely inspires me to get back to work on my Chevy!

I am going to need an update or you will be forced to donate that Rat to the save the Yukon fund.

It was in the 60's here today and I know it had to be warmer down there.

:peepwall:

Got the text a few minutes ago that the motor is being delivered back to us today, so I'm sure Grasshopper will be on me this weekend to try and get somethin going. Yes the temp got up in the lower 60's today, but Sefugi trying to work for some $ for his project! :eek5wavey: