BanginGMC

(2) 15" AA SMDs (2) Sundown Audio SAZ-3500 | Hair Tricks

The quality isn't the best.. but it's all i have to work with at the moment since my actual video camera went swimming.

Enjoy

Song is Poor Mans Hydraulics by E40

Sweet vid!!!! Throw that video camera a floaty!

what is the mounting depth of those subs? it almost looks like 20inch lol! they do look nice though! and pound hard!

also what is the rms rating on those subs?

what is the mounting depth of those subs? it almost looks like 20inch lol! they do look nice though! and pound hard!

pretty sure they are 17in. Damn that makes me want to get a truck and do the same :drink40:

when i first saw those Alpine decks come out they really didnt appeal to me. But now seeing it in use i like the way they look

Nice man. I like the steering wheel and dice too. :drink40:

haha thanks :)

RMS is 3500

for the 15 it's 14.25" + 1.5" STUD (15.75")

for the 18 it's 15.00" + 1.5" STUD (16.50")

when i first saw those Alpine decks come out they really didnt appeal to me. But now seeing it in use i like the way they look

I love it man, its really functional.

if your neighbors called the cops on you for just your front stage.. :peepwall:

Next thing to buy is a camcorder?

if your neighbors called the cops on you for just your front stage.. :peepwall:

Next thing to buy is a camcorder?

The cops heard me coming into the neighbor hood yesterday and got me as i was pulling into my drive way and told me that it was too loud and he heard it from 4 streets away lol he was cool as fuck though, he checked out the subs motors and went "holy fuck!"

I want a camcorder for the show on the 25th

Haha nice cop. i think most anyone's jaw drops when they see an SMD motor. They are pretty damn unique. :drink40:

Haha nice cop. i think most anyone's jaw drops when they see an SMD motor. They are pretty damn unique. :drink40:

That's why i got the Plexi :) :) :) haha

My neighbors friend thinks he's louder off and on the mic.

...he has infinity amps and 3 JL W6's :suicide-santa:

how the hell... haha i dont know how someone can even say that? has he sat in your truck? seen your numbers? felt his house shake?!

but then again. who knows? i just like your subs better :)

Hahahaha no he hasn't seen or heard it yet, i mark and i challenged him to come over marks house and go head it head to see if he cane beat me.... of course he didn't come

The motors on those are so insane. Lol, awesome system, when you put the towel up it made me wonder if your able to do a hair trick! That'd be pretty sick if you could with only 2 15" subs. Cool build man!

The motors on those are so insane. Lol, awesome system, when you put the towel up it made me wonder if your able to do a hair trick! That'd be pretty sick if you could with only 2 15" subs. Cool build man!

Yeah i can do one :)

sweet vid :popcorn:

there are videos on youtube of mild hair tricks with like 2 tens. these subs are beasts so of course they are movin' some air! :popcorn:

Might have to get some hair trick vids at the show tomorrow!!!

Naice, that was always my goal to do a hairtrick lol. I'm jealous :o!!!

show was on the 25th right? its the 27th now where the hell are some vids? lol i wanna see some hot chick hair tricks.......mad props on the build man i've been ready to see that purrdy lil truck bangin since i first found ssa

show was on the 25th right? its the 27th now where the hell are some vids? lol i wanna see some hot chick hair tricks.......mad props on the build man i've been ready to see that purrdy lil truck bangin since i first found ssa

Mark has a hair trick video but i was too busy breaking 50's to take a vid :dancing:

Did a couple hair trick videos, i didn't have much time to find a steady long bass note.. but it still worked :)

Videos uploading..

she looks so enthused to do that for you haha :P

anyone take bets on how long that back window will last?