Mark LaFountain

Brand Spanking New Website

Brand new site, including tons of social media upgrades, faster load times, better SEO options (for us), & a sleek new look. and the new sites color scheme matches the forum perfect! :woot:

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/

2010_site1.jpg

We now have a sweet new download section, in here we can add what ever we like, so as you guys think of some cool things to make available, the sky's the limit.

(besides copyrighted material, IE, MP3's, etc...)

2010_site2.jpg

Enjoy :)

Pretty :wub:

I can almost go to bed and get some sleep lol.

There are still a few pages that need to be rebuilt, like the entire Rides section for example, but for the most part, the site is all there.

Very nice :fing34:

Looks great. Thanks for doing this for all of us. It really makes purchasing equipment easier and more enjoyable.

BTW I am ordering a XCON 15D2 today!

Yes! No more annoying video :)

Daddy like

ps

you missed an "S" on the Xcon

Everything else is plural..that one is singular ;)

Excellent Work!!!! Allways making strides to enhance a great site and products!! :fing34:

nice stuff man...

Oh you know how I like white websites :) Looks great!

The world with headphones reminds me of the old RE Audio side. I think that same image was on there lol

Andrew

ps

you missed an "S" on the Xcon

Everything else is plural..that one is singular ;)

Fixed. Glad you guys like it, I can't wait to build out the download section, we could have tons and tons of good stuff in there for our members

Any way to edit the latest comments on the side bar? I just think this one ends at a bad spot:

I purchased a DCON to be installed in a Mazda Protege5 after reading the reviews of the impressive SSA woofers. Build quality is nothing...

Other than that....looks great!

Any way to edit the latest comments on the side bar? I just think this one ends at a bad spot:

I purchased a DCON to be installed in a Mazda Protege5 after reading the reviews of the impressive SSA woofers. Build quality is nothing...

Other than that....looks great!

fixed.... :woot:

We might try to put up a few of the featured technical articles on the main page for people who do not make it into the forums.

Looks great!

Doesn't render properly on my iphone though...

I'll be looking into this. I'm pretty sure I can even skin it specially for the iphone

The whole ssa site usually come up weird on my bb bold. Sometimes things don't load, or the little arrow deal in the top right that let's me access me messenger or active content doesn't show up sometimes.

The whole ssa site usually come up weird on my bb bold. Sometimes things don't load, or the little arrow deal in the top right that let's me access me messenger or active content doesn't show up sometimes.

Sorry man, but's it's just impossible to please everyone.