Mark LaFountain

600w FCON Prototype

Id love to get a couple Fcons for my girls ride. Ill keep my eye out for them, possibly be available early 2012?

reminds me of the old model fi x motor..

3" coil...completely different design.

Id love to get a couple Fcons for my girls ride. Ill keep my eye out for them, possibly be available early 2012?

Maybe, have to get everything settled first on all that is going on right now.

Just a "maybe" on 2012? What if we don't make it 'till then? I think this project needs to become high priority, just in case I'm not able to hear it before the world ends. :D

reminds me of the old model fi x motor..

3" coil...completely different design.

The old X and this sub does share similar physical appearance, so I can see where the guy was coming from. And being the old X was a 300RMS(I think?) and this being a 600RMS, obviously it can't be the "same" driver. Even though I think the X had a smaller diameter motor too, still from a distance, it could remind somebody of it.

Actually seems more like if the old X and old SSD had a baby, this would be it.(Appearance wise*)

Just a "maybe" on 2012? What if we don't make it 'till then? I think this project needs to become high priority, just in case I'm not able to hear it before the world ends. :D

It is a high priority, but at the top of the pile at the most important is just getting the ordered Zcon's and Xcon's to the customers at a resonable amount of time and getting the Icon back. So far that has proven to be more then is possible at the moment due to a number of different things out of our control. :(

What will the ohms be for this driver? Please let have some d2's and d4's. Please!!! 1 & 2 ohms won't work with my amp.

maybe do a NCON in the future.... N is for neo magnet ;););)

What will the ohms be for this driver? Please let have some d2's and d4's. Please!!! 1 & 2 ohms won't work with my amp.

What ohm do you need to wire to? D1 and D2 wire to everything but 8ohm

You said you need a D2 or D4, then say a 2 ohm coil won't work?

I wouldnt be surprised, neo motor and Ti basket. Like I said before, SSA products are very similiar to Fi.

I wouldnt be surprised, neo motor and Ti basket. Like I said before, SSA products are very similiar to Fi.

Yes Fi builds woofers for SSA. They do share similar parts. But this does not mean they are identical. Different companies, different subwoofers, different price points, and different goals.

It also is for NOPE.

I would need to wire for a final 4 ohm load. My amp is rated for 1100 watts bridged @ 4 ohms. Rockford Fosgate Power 1051s.

I would need to wire for a final 4 ohm load. My amp is rated for 1100 watts bridged @ 4 ohms. Rockford Fosgate Power 1051s.

A D2 will suit you fine.

A D2 will suit you fine.

Then he's over rated power. This is a no win or an easy win depending on how he looks at it.

Neo prices would just tap dance on our funds. Very cool to have, makes the BTL very special, but it would thwack the budget for anything we currently make.

It also is for NOPE.

C is for cookie.

Or coochie.

f is for fuck yourself....... it was just a thought. just imagine a ssa sub with a neo magnet... BAD ASS

I should have said I was looking forward to a pair (2 subs) not one sub for a final 4 ohm load.

Or coochie.

f is for fuck yourself....... it was just a thought. just imagine a ssa sub with a neo magnet... BAD ASS

I is for immature. Do you really want to do this?

I should have said I was looking forward to a pair (2 subs) not one sub for a final 4 ohm load.

d4 then.

coils in parallel for 2ohm, subs in series for 4ohm. or you can reverse those haha.