Aaron Clinton

Yeah thats right.

168726_10150118891934460_654009459_7527662_3768885_n.jpg

I am lame... I have had belts for close to 2 years and havent popped them up on the site. Its been more of a freebie hookup thing than a product. I just ordered another 100 of them as we were about out and Ill actually get them up on the site.

Thanks,

Scott

someone's belt it TOO tight... or something else is going on.... lol ... looks hot though

someone's belt it TOO tight... or something else is going on.... lol ... looks hot though

Nope, nice and comfy. The belt is up to 50" waist, and I am a 33/34.

I am lame... I have had belts for close to 2 years and havent popped them up on the site. Its been more of a freebie hookup thing than a product. I just ordered another 100 of them as we were about out and Ill actually get them up on the site.

Thanks,

Scott

Sooooo.... How long 'til they're up on the site? I'm planning on making another decent purchase on some apparel (wife wants shirts too) and would love to toss a belt or two on with the order!!

I need a belt, cant wait till they go up on the site.

Ill get them on there... need to take an artsy pic of one (sorry Denim not using your shot ;) )

Thanks,

Scott

That's pretty cool!

Ill get them on there... need to take an artsy pic of one (sorry Denim not using your shot ;) )

Thanks,

Scott

I can retake it if you like. ;) j/k

Aaron, I saw this posted on Facebook and had NO idea it was a belt.. it looked more like a little emblem that goes on a woofer like JL does..

I feel dumb now.. haha

Aaron, I saw this posted on Facebook and had NO idea it was a belt.. it looked more like a little emblem that goes on a woofer like JL does..

I feel dumb now.. haha

Don't, it was just a quick close up with the iPhone anyway.

I knew yall had them, or was going to make them. Just never seen them on the site.

I need to place a misc order. Time for a few new shirts and a belt.

I also want a Ascendant Audio shirt, how would I go about getting one?

I feel dumb now.. haha

HAHA i did the exact same thing, posted about the same thing on CA-F. That makes 2 of us! :roflmao: