burko

How is Fi pronounced?

Yeah it's all caps..but if you look off to the right it is how I actually typed it.

:)

lmao, these video's are totally dummy proof.

Please refrain from licking the windows on your bus ride home

:roflmao:

You And Scott Should Make A Required Buyer Questionaire, If You Can't Pronounce The Fuckin' Name Of The The Brand, You Can't Haz None.

Also Meadelovers, As Good As They Are For Business, They Are TARDTASTIC.

nicks going crazy with this xtra normal thing lol, nice video.

Yeah I'm a dumb ass and the public school system has failed.

x2, cause they never taught you about the search feature as well since this topic has been brought up before. But glad to see you have a great sense of humor :fing34:

You really do learn something new everyday. Always said eff eye. Good to know. Thanks.

yea i've always said eff eye as well. lol

Great video Nick!

x2, cause they never taught you about the search feature as well since this topic has been brought up before. But glad to see you have a great sense of humor :fing34:

Yeah, I was in a bad mood :P

The real question is, how do you pronounce "car audio"? I've always said "car owwdeoh", but I'm not sure if that's correct (no one ever taught me).

Haha I pretty much got a shout out in the video Nick made.. He used the "I don't want to sound stupid

" line :P

Edited by burko

Was born in Finland, so it's kind of an added bonus for me to have the known abbreviation for my home country right on the cone. But honestly (and I mean no offense as I'm sure its significant in way more ways than I know) they could name their company anything and I would buy it. Put a giant middle finger in the middle of the dust cap and give me an F U every time my bass hits, I'll take it in stride

But then it would be FÜÜÜÜ

:)

/german.

Fi is said like Wi Fi cuz the F.I doesnt stand for anything like RE if it did then Fi would be said like F.I and for some reason that lil thing bugs me when someone doesnt no how fi is said but what ever live with it deal with it

So that's what you do in your spare time lol, watch out Peter Jackson

:puzzled:

:google:

Yours videos are ...nice !!!

I don't know why you choose Napoleon !!! with La Joconde (Mona Lisa) in the background !!! They're in The Louvre museum, in Paris ?!!!

lol

Yours videos are ...nice !!!

I don't know why you choose Napoleon !!! with La Joconde (Mona Lisa) in the background !!! They're in The Louvre museum, in Paris ?!!!

lol

there's much more then face value..those that know me know that I am incredibly witty..

it's called..irony ;)