cfmetal16

'07 Silverado - Murder Murder Murder

Nice truck.

You think you will be able to fit (4) 15" in it ?

4 15"s in a band pass at that! lol

And yes, there is plenty of room.

No mention to me!!!! I was there slaving though the 3 days of dropping it, getting the front painted, I painted the tail lights, and get him the tint hook up. What an ass. :WTFBubble:

yes let's mention your painting skills lol. I liked them though no lie

I bet. lol

You need to hear the Hardbody 2 15" blow though I did today. It's sick nasty, even with mid range 15"s and low power!

Every time I see this truck i drool, what Company are you looking at for the black 26s w/ the chrome lip?

Every time I see this truck i drool, what Company are you looking at for the black 26s w/ the chrome lip?

no idea. idk how I'm going to buy them either. online or out of state or locally. But this is my style:

zcacfm2.jpg

zcacfm1.jpg

zcacfm.jpg

I like a 6 or 8 spoke. nothing crazy

sexy truck. i like your rim style.

gotta see the 4 15" ZCONs in it. :morepower1:

by the way, for amps... go with 2 Sundown saz4500's. PERFECT match for 4 zcon D1s.

Edited by swagger_wagon468

i really like your second rim choice. simple yet very nice looking. keep with the clean look of your truck very well. keep going man, can't wait to see the audio build get going

i really like your second rim choice. simple yet very nice looking. keep with the clean look of your truck very well. keep going man, can't wait to see the audio build get going

Nice truck.

You think you will be able to fit (4) 15" in it ?

4 15"s in a band pass at that! lol

And yes, there is plenty of room.

No mention to me!!!! I was there slaving though the 3 days of dropping it, getting the front painted, I painted the tail lights, and get him the tint hook up. What an ass. :WTFBubble:

Always gotta take credit for something! :P

jHere are the lights on at night. It ain't much lol.

2011-04-12_21-07-43_54.jpg

2011-04-12_21-07-53_304.jpg

2011-04-12_21-07-59_828.jpg

2011-04-12_21-08-08_229.jpg

The next step will be to get the factory fog lights ordered/installed and get some HIDs in them. A light smoke tint will go over those and they will be my main source of lighto

iIf I do the first one I will buy it chrome and get it painted and leave a chrome lip

I'd go with the second only cuz with the less spokes it will do that sexy ass slow chop when you drive

I'm liking rim #2 as well, I bet they would look great on that truck

Like the cut design of #3 but the chrome accents of #2. I'm with ya on the 6 or 8 spoke!

my main reason for not choosing number 1 is because your truck is nice and smooth but the rims you're looking at have rivets which to me are more of an offroader look.

either way, its your truck and it'll look good either way

my main reason for not choosing number 1 is because your truck is nice and smooth but the rims you're looking at have rivets which to me are more of an offroader look.either way, its your truck and it'll look good either way

I agree 100% ^^The rivets don't go with the clean flow. #2 FTW!

Now that you guys mentioned it maybe that's what kept me from choosing that one.

:+1: for rims choice #2.

Truck looks killer, needs the rims though!

Love the look of #3. How did you tint the windshield, DIY, or shop? Thought it was elegal to have all the Windows that dark?

A shop did it. Obviously can't say which. Yes it is illegal. Legal limit is a 5" strip in the front. 35% on front doors. On trucks back passenger and rear window have no limit. But yes, it's illegal.

A shop did it. Obviously can't say which. Yes it is illegal. Legal limit is a 5" strip in the front. 35% on front doors. On trucks back passenger and rear window have no limit. But yes, it's illegal.

Most would say that it is not illegal until you get caught.