cfmetal16

'07 Silverado - Murder Murder Murder

id drop it and kill the running boards.. but looks awesome.

Yeah, the truck is beautiful. I think I would have stayed away from running boards on a lowered truck though.. But if you like them... more power to you! :drink40:

The murdered out front end looks great.

I really like the all black and lowered look (props to you for the 35% front window tint, that's crazy), but I really don't see how people like rolling around on rubber bands. I guess its because my background is in performance LS1 trucks so I would prefer some smaller black rims with a little more tire. Also wish you would bring the all black headlight back as they probably do a good job of stopping the HID's from blinding people on the freeway.

Overall, it is a good looking truck. Ready to see what audio system this will have.

I don't care for rubber bands either. Especially with the craptastic roads around here. I just wanted 26s. My last truck had 40" tires on it so I'm not all for one way or the other lol

Truck looks sick!! Wish they made those rims in my lug pattern but a Silverado or Tahoe could be in my future anyways.

I don't care for rubber bands either. Especially with the craptastic roads around here. I just wanted 26s. My last truck had 40" tires on it so I'm not all for one way or the other lol

I had 235/25ZR19's and I nailed a few potholes unintentionally. I was surprised they never blew or that I didnt busted a rim. Hopefully your luck is as good as mine was!

The rims set the truck off a ton! Looks great, can't wait for the woofers. :morepower1:

Truck is a little dirty but I took some pics anyways.

In the next week or two I should have my factory fog lights in. Going to change HID bulbs to 55w 8k. Getting HIDs for the fogs. Wiring up Alpine PDX.

IMAG0141.jpg

IMAG0138.jpg

IMAG0137.jpg

roll pan....roll pan....roll pan......

If money grew on trees. Long term plans are welded on roll pan, shaved door handles and shaved tailgate

If money grew on trees. Long term plans are welded on roll pan, shaved door handles and shaved tailgate

That'd be sweet. I always loved Caddy tails on full size Chevy's....do it!

Also though, with a cheaper budget, just bag it. Stock whatever, bagged on the floor, looks badass!

I'm planning on buying my first house soon. It's kind of slowing everything down. I'd like to have another daily driver before I start welding and painting on this truck.

I'm planning on buying my first house soon. It's kind of slowing everything down. I'd like to have another daily driver before I start welding and painting on this truck.

Good plan man. A as recent first time home owner I can tell you that your priorities might change a bit after owning a home ;)

Ughhh that sucks man.

Gotta fix that hoe. This will be my first time attempting any form of paint work.

IMAG0146.jpg

Layed down some bondo

IMAG0147.jpg

Primer

IMAG0148.jpg

Going to do base coats and clear tomorrow

Shoot man :( Good luck with your results!

I can't tell.. did you sand it at all? :puzzled:

They were basically given to me so I put em on lol

So that person didn't like them either??

Makes it easier to take your time.

Good plan man. A as recent first time home owner I can tell you that your priorities might change a bit after owning a home ;)

Well said!

They were basically given to me so I put em on lol

So that person didn't like them either??

Makes it easier to take your time.

Well said!

It was one of those fall of the 18 wheeler special