sefugi

Grasshopper's Hoe

wow that dash looks so clean man great job, now wheres your project car?? i wanna see some zcons gettin some sefugi love!

More like some SA-15s! :attempt::doit:

As always, a job very well done!

Very nice, very clean!

:thanx: and Thank You Sir!!

wow that dash looks so clean man great job, now wheres your project car?? i wanna see some zcons gettin some sefugi love!

Thank You!!!! Been to busy playin' with other folks projects.

For me to do multiples, a ZCON project is out of my budget, I ain't rollin' in $ like Sir-Lancelot. :lol2:

YES!!! Tryin' to get there, but running into resistance with the wife. Somebody wanna take her off my hands??

YES!!! Tryin' to get there, but running into resistance with the wife. Somebody wanna take her off my hands??

Sounds like you and I need to send out ladies on vacation together :fing34: Mostly every free chance I get is "do you want to go....", "want to watch.....", "I thought we could.....", uhhhhhhh damnit I think lol. She is a doll, it just gets frustrating to get garage time in.

The SAv.2 are going to be killer!!!! I am with ya. As soon as I get my recreational vehicle I am doing a wall of some sort with lots-o SA's!

Hahahaha yea i feel ya man, but deff some SA-15's would be awsome! Hell id start makin money off others installs to do a sick ass one for yourself :)

Slow but sure...

Sounds like you and I need to send out ladies on vacation together :fing34: Mostly every free chance I get is "do you want to go....", "want to watch.....", "I thought we could.....", uhhhhhhh damnit I think lol. She is a doll, it just gets frustrating to get garage time in.

The SAv.2 are going to be killer!!!! I am with ya. As soon as I get my recreational vehicle I am doing a wall of some sort with lots-o SA's!

Yep, wouldn't trade my lady for nothin'-Hard to find a good one.

V2s will be out before I can get these V1s installed. :(

Thank You!!!! Been to busy playin' with other folks projects.

For me to do multiples, a ZCON project is out of my budget, I ain't rollin' in $ like Sir-Lancelot. :lol2:

I Wish that was the case. :(

I am gunna have to sell blood and semen just to buy some more wire.

:wacko:

WHERE ARE THE VIDS? Dont make me get Ramrod up in here to put you on probation.

Yall come get mine before I sell her bitchy ass on ebay.

:roflmao:

Yall come get mine before I sell her bitchy ass on ebay.

:roflmao:

Hahahahahahaha, funny chit man!!!!!!!!!

Thank You!!!! Been to busy playin' with other folks projects.For me to do multiples, a ZCON project is out of my budget, I ain't rollin' in $ like Sir-Lancelot. :lol2:
I Wish that was the case. :( I am gunna have to sell blood and semen just to buy some more wire. :wacko: WHERE ARE THE VIDS? Dont make me get Ramrod up in here to put you on probation.

Seems no vids are allowed for my builds. Just can't get it together with making vids. I'll have to work on that!

Sounds like you and I need to send out ladies on vacation together :fing34: Mostly every free chance I get is "do you want to go....", "want to watch.....", "I thought we could.....", uhhhhhhh damnit I think lol. She is a doll, it just gets frustrating to get garage time in.The SAv.2 are going to be killer!!!! I am with ya. As soon as I get my recreational vehicle I am doing a wall of some sort with lots-o SA's!
Yep, wouldn't trade my lady for nothin'-Hard to find a good one.V2s will be out before I can get these V1s installed. :(
Yall come get mine before I sell her bitchy ass on ebay. :roflmao:

PM me some pics and I'll throw out a bid!! :lol2:

ZCON TIME!!!!

Maybe in the future... :shrug:

You gonna put a reserve price on her :peepwall: LMAO!! :roflmao:

No reserve, but more importantly AS IS, NO RETURNS!

I only guarantee she will be delivered in one piece.

No reserve, but more importantly AS IS, NO RETURNS!

I only guarantee she will be delivered in one piece.

Hell, forget it then!!