srd150

Hi, from Evansville, IN

Hello all ,

I'm new to this forum. Been browsing for a couple months now. I found you by a searching for wall installs. Then i was hooked. I love the demeanor of the site and the people seem genuine

I'm Scott and I'm 29. I've been into car audio since before I could drive. My first Truck was a 1983 Dodge Ram with two Pioneer 6x9's, two home 3.5's in the dash ( where the original 4x10 was supposed to be), and two Pyramid 10's in a sealed box i made from some old cabinets. The HU was a walmart Pioneer. The amp was a Road Gear.

I moved on from there to a Jeep Cherokee with a Pioneer 720mp HU, Infiniti 125x4 to two infiniti Kappa components and two Kappa 5.25's. A Kove Zx 1000 powered my Kove Armageddon 15. And a Red top battery.

On to today: 1991 Dodge Ramcharger 2wd

I have a red top battery, 220 amp alt. with dual rectifiers and the big 3 upgraded with 1/0 KnuKonceptz OFC. Right now I am just running a Lightning Audio 600.2 on a 10" JL W0 tuned to 52Hz and 4 Aurasound 6's.

i have already started on the components for the new build. I Have two Planet Audio ac5000.1 D's ( plan on getting two more). I will also get 4 more Aurasound 6's and some Vifa Tweeters. I'm not sure which amp I'm gonna use for those, but I'm leaning towards the ZED Draconia. Planning on putting two bucket seats in the rear in place of the bench . I am going to move them up a few inches and put a wall in for some Xcons. Going for 4 18's but have to double check my space. HU is a double din JVC KVX830 in a fiberglass console that my buddy and I made. Wanting to get some XS power 3100 batteries as well.

Glad I found you all.

:WELCOME:

Welcome

welcome sir!!!

:WELCOME: to the forum fellow Hoosier!!

Good to see another, somewhat, local guy on here! I'm about an hour North of you, just outside of Vincennes.

We need more 812 representation, lol. :morepower1:

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Welcome!! :wavey5: