Glad to see it all back together, fixed, and better than ever. biggrin.png

When's the next show you gonna be at?

lol thanks! 4 7 13 at jcs usaci show!

Looks the same. :P

Glad to see it all back together, fixed, and better than ever. :D

When's the next show you gonna be at?

lol thanks! 4 7 13 at jcs usaci show!

Good deal. See you there friend.

Looking good back together. That's funny that the amp gets hot when it's not working hard.

X2

Good looking Jon! Any sound difference? 

i have not tuned it or anything yet, i have been working on   the toggle mount, ( bigger job then i expected) and running the remote cored and wire, ,.  but i also came across a " lincoln issue" that i susspected i had but didnt have proof,. the  fresh air intake for the a/c system pulls from the cal uner the wipers, anyway it has a gasket that craks and dry and lets water into the floor bored of the car, so yesterday i pull the drain plug and folded the carpet up and let it air dry half the day between calls.

im nervous it will sounds different, i went with different cone and surrounds this time then normal, on paper i should get more throw.. but in application who knows

also my batteries are so far from the amp now im scared i wont be able to burp as hard as i was with them being a foot from the amp and being connected by buss bars... but i guess well find out

well i got my toggle  installed and my dash back togather.. went for a little test run.... i sure wish db-r would have left my settings alone.. but what ever now it gonna be a bitch to tune it back...

but the good news is i got my lows back!! yeah.

shes loud again.. ill have to break the subs in before i meter,

also started fixing my water leak issue.

20130328_114548_zps07b0af7e.jpg

all off 20130328_120239_zps3ff526a6.jpg

all on 20130328_120256_zps6939cb5b.jpg

i have not tuned it or anything yet, i have been working on the toggle mount, ( bigger job then i expected) and running the remote cored and wire, ,. but i also came across a " lincoln issue" that i susspected i had but didnt have proof,. the fresh air intake for the a/c system pulls from the cal uner the wipers, anyway it has a gasket that craks and dry and lets water into the floor bored of the car, so yesterday i pull the drain plug and folded the carpet up and let it air dry half the day between calls.

im nervous it will sounds different, i went with different cone and surrounds this time then normal, on paper i should get more throw.. but in application who knows

also my batteries are so far from the amp now im scared i wont be able to burp as hard as i was with them being a foot from the amp and being connected by buss bars... but i guess well find out

Most 8 inch spiders have enough throw to slap the mount on a 12 spoke basket. I'd be carefull if the old edges were limiting excursion.

well heres the deal,

i have them make me a custom configuration recone. i had a Nightshade 2 motor, coil, cone surround.. with a sundown ZV3 spider.. and its wider and softer, so it had tons of movement but the surround was wider then it was tall so SOME people had problems ripping surrounds.. i did not..

but this time i had them make me basically a ZV3 recone kit with nightshade v2 coils.  now i have a nice tall surround to match the  limits of the wider spider.

first reaction video , sad thing is .. its my g/f and she knows how loud it is.. and it still catches her off gaurd

first reaction video , sad thing is .. its my g/f and she knows how loud it is.. and it still catches her off gaurd

What song is that Jon? I checked the youtube channel it didn't say

i played a hand full of songs what one are you referring too ? 123 or 4

ALL!! But definatly 1 and 3 please sir :)

t pain

tech nine

young jeezy

and the last one the song name is lovr for money

ill try to get the track names later i have a call

Thanks Jon! Take your time buddy

She is all yawning in the beginning.....LOL!

I had to laugh at the yawn too.

mother fucker.. im pretty sure i just unloaded a sub to death demoing at the local shop... EEK

Ouch. Hope all is well with it Jon. i did that the other day to my xcons. they were botoming out HARD before i could reach the volume. but so far they seem to be fine

im thinking the glue on the spider landing came off.. as long as the cone didn't separate from the former and the leads aren't broke then ill be back in action  just sucks it happened while demoing at the local shop

No doubt bro. that being said tho im sure your local shop knows you are an audio boss and think no less of you or your system :)

they all were saying it was the loudest stereo they had ever heard,  andone of the guys have two DD 15s on a M3 they were all in aww.

infact there shop knew of me from around town.. people going in and asking if they had what i have.. so about two weeks ago they became a dealer for sundown..  and they are about to place an order,  they were all happy to see some sundown in person

they all were saying it was the loudest stereo they had ever heard,  andone of the guys have two DD 15s on a M3 they were all in aww.

infact there shop knew of me from around town.. people going in and asking if they had what i have.. so about two weeks ago they became a dealer for sundown..  and they are about to place an order,  they were all happy to see some sundown in person

wish the people here weren't so rich.... they just go into shops and pay for a one lump sum of audio equipment by brand name and have it installed... If I had my Xcon installed still it would be just as nice as most of their stuff.... Hopefully I get the suspension repaired soon and install my JL 500/1 or RF t500 and I'll make a new enclosure to push this Xcon out there!