stevemead08

SSA's Evil SS Camaro. 4 Evil 15s and 2 DC 7.5ks

Nice subs, congrats. Can't wait to see'em in action. I say call'em "Crushers". :D

Nice subs, congrats. Can't wait to see'em in action. I say call'em "Crushers". :D/>

thanks Hugo, they are awesome.

The name and series has already been put into the works. I should have my cap logos next week with the name.

hmm jan 7?

CES

Better than zcons?

What was wrong with the zcons? Took 5k clamped on music. In all my abuse I only ever had 1 fail. And that was after my runs demoing the absolute piss out of them. My amps would usually overheat before the subs would let go.

Id say 1 failure in a year with that much power and demos is a high success rate.

I have rough specs but mark and Aaron will release them with other details when ready.

I know ssa didn't really want pics leaked out yet but i think Mark could hear the excitement in my voice on the phone.

So he told me to go ahead. This is not the exact production model but very close.

Did I say anything was wrong with the Zcons? No.... Some of guys assume way too much. So they took double rms? I put over 3k to a 600rms driver... Only reason they popped is I did a demo after my run and didn't turn my subsonic back up. That's besides the point. I simply said I hope they do better. Implying, I hope they are louder i.e. helping you reach your goals....

Yes I assumed by saying one was better than the other, you were implying there was something wrong with the other.

Aww look at that little motor......jk

Good luck steve I hope they work out great for you!

gezzz.... every one calm down.. we all know my cock is the biggest!,

steve.... tell nico to get the drill, and get those things wired up and mounted!!!!!!!!

Hoping to get them in this weekend. I'm going to try the amps at .25 first then if that does not work ill recone them to be able to run .5 each.

4" coil?

yup

Hoping to get them in this weekend. I'm going to try the amps at .25 first then if that does not work ill recone them to be able to run .5 each.

damn.. if they dont work at .25......... then come hang out for the weekend... we can throw them in the lincoln. i can run them at .25 and do some testing.. try to cook them hoes before you recone :D

no?

ok ... :(

Just might

I'll bring the beer and make fajitas, let me know when. :D

Yes I assumed by saying one was better than the other, you were implying there was something wrong with the other.

Well aren't these supposed to be better than zcons?

Kyle isnt saying anything is wrong with the zcons, hes just saying he hopes the new subs are even better.. Ur looking at it the wrong way..

Thank you.

How's it going Steve?

Been busy with work and family.

Any updates?

Nice looking subs, they look very similar to xsv2's... hmmm

they look very similar to xsv2's... hmmm

I was waiting for this comment.

Any updates?

Nice looking subs, they look very similar to xsv2's... hmmm

There is only so many ways to make a 4inch coil subwoofer using the same basket let alone same buildhouse.

Edited by jay-cee

Honestly, I've lost motivation lately not having the right equipment.

I'm not really sure of the future at this point in time. My family life needs some major attention.

car audio is a hobby, not a priority.

Once your priorities are consistently in line, then you can come back and play with us.

We all have these issues. Nobody's perfect.

car audio is a hobby, not a priority.

Once your priorities are consistently in line, then you can come back and play with us.

We all have these issues. Nobody's perfect.

I agree i was done for about a yr or 2.

Still out technically lol, but just buying things in increments and doing things when i can vs trying to put a date on everything

Honestly, I've lost motivation lately not having the right equipment.

I'm not really sure of the future at this point in time. My family life needs some major attention.

Take a break. Audio isn't important and family is. I know you probably feel pressure from here and other places to get your car up and running. When you're ready come back bigger, better, and louder.