stevemead08

SSA's Evil SS Camaro. 4 Evil 15s and 2 DC 7.5ks

Thanks guys. Seems while I've been down, all my local buddies are all hitting 160+ so I have some catching up to do.

Steve once you get things sorted out and running, I think you might blast that 160 without breaking a sweat!

god that's tight in there

that's what she said.... Sorry I had to.

On that note:

The Camaro build has come to a close. I'll be stripping it down to put it back to stock in the coming weeks.

Thanks for watching, its been fun, I'm outta here!

Been a fun thread, hate to see you and the build go. Good luck with whatever you persue!

You getting out of the car audio scene all together or just a different build.

New build. New direction. Still audio.

buh bye :D see ya next time.

Are you still using the evils?

He is selling the Evil's.

Out of respect I'm not listing the evils for sale on ssa...

Ohh well good luck with your next build steve!

Cheers, brother. A toast, to a game well played, and to new beginnings.

:(

Thanks guys. It will be a little bit before I get started. Still finalizing the equipment.

Wow ... this was an Awesome build. Hate to see this end ...

Best of luck with your new endevors ...

Hell yeah, just jumping in. biggrin.gif

Yep, dont even have a plan. no designer on here feels confident enough to make me a design. so ill build the biggest enclosure i can and see what fits.

I wish I was rich like you

I just dont understand spending so much on woofers and wood but not buying a ram box design or something

Its only $60

Yep, dont even have a plan. no designer on here feels confident enough to make me a design. so ill build the biggest enclosure i can and see what fits.

I just dont understand spending so much on woofers and wood but not buying a ram box design or something

Its only $60

seriously? My wall far exceeded any expectations. Oh and RAM designs refused to design it because there was no way to make it fit right. If I was rich this would be a whole different animal.

Its only $60

seriously? My wall far exceeded any expectations. Oh and RAM designs refused to design it because there was no way to make it fit right. If I was rich this would be a whole different animal.

IMO

two DC 7.5ks with 3 evils is rich

a hifonics brz on some L7's is normal people

oh Ram failed sorry I didnt know

I cant tell from the last 3 pages of this thread or from your status updates what exactly happened 2 your camaro

are you just getting a diff vehicle to fit everything in?

Im confused why your selling your evils?

No more car audio?  (please no rage quit)

I dont understand them not fitting cause theres mustangs out there with 4 18s in a wall

When I first came to this forum I was like wtf is steve meade doing here lol

Good luck Steve, the new build is going to be sick!

4 zcon 15s and 4 dc 5ks got me a 161.2 this car it too small to go any further with it. I never gave the 4 evils a fair fight.

I'm just ready for a big build and I can't afford 8 18" evils or 12 15" evils. Just can't swing it.

Its only $60

IMO

two DC 7.5ks with 3 evils is rich

a hifonics brz on some L7's is normal people

oh Ram failed sorry I didnt know

I cant tell from the last 3 pages of this thread or from your status updates what exactly happened 2 your camaro

are you just getting a diff vehicle to fit everything in?

Im confused why your selling your evils?

No more car audio?  (please no rage quit)

I dont understand them not fitting cause theres mustangs out there with 4 18s in a wall

When I first came to this forum I was like wtf is steve meade doing here lol

If you base what being rich, normal or poor is by what car audio equipment someone has you must be very young and immature. Also you should expect more from yourself, lets say he has 10k wrapped up in equipment. Yeah thats alot, but do you feel that is enough money to be rich? What if he had bought a used 10k dollar car with 100k miles on it with that money instead and posted pictures of it on here. Would you look at a car and say "Man, I wish I was rich" 

Lmao, some of the things you young guys post is just comical.

I guess the thing thats been pushing me is this board, i just save up until I can afford what i want.

Sometimes that can take months or yrs.

I saved 20$ every week when i was in highschool and saved 240$ or so and bought 2 RE Sexxx's

Then saved a couple more months and bought a jbl 1200.

Then had to save up for wire and box materials.

Looking back i could buy all of that in 1 paycheck these days, but now I have more bills and other priorities.

steve's got kids and a wife, i have niether and still cant understand wtf im doing with my money, so its all dependent upon how much you want to spend on your hobby

not necessarily being rich or poor.

On another note steve what you doing with those amps i need  morepower1.gif

I'm keeping them + 2 more. Big build baby. If subs was all I had to buy it wouldn't be a problem running the evils.

But I have to buy an suv

2 more 7.5ks

8 more batteries

wire

HU

deadener...ect.

plus I have another baby due in june.

I have set a budget for each phase that I need to stick to. The evils are beast subs and ssa are great guys. Just cant fit it in the budget.

This isn't to hurt anybody's feelings or get banned from the team or anything else. It's all about the mighty dollar.