bakedboy08@yahoo.com

Worst night ever!!

So i go to walmart to do some shopping right...come out 30 minutes later and see my window busted out and nearly hit the ground!! Pop the trunk and NATHIN was in there.... Boy does it suck to work so hard for stuff just to get it taken by someone that has nothing. So new plan in the making for my next sub stage.... So im think since i had an aq2200 and i never had it wired past 2ohms this time im going to do a aq1200 and to match it with 4 10" dcons!! Im thinking since my car did good on 1200rms from my aq2200 then why not get the aq1200 and then 2 more 10's which in reality should be louder and maybe sound better then my 2 sa10's :).....cant wait!!! But now its time for a badass alarm system and more awareness haha

Sorry to hear that man!

I would invest in an alarm next time around!

Yep Yep most deffinatly an alarm, i didnt even know my car didnt have an alarm until today which is a real bummer on a honda civic. But if they wanted them that bad then its whatever they could keep em cuz it aint stoppin me from doing what i love haha :). Kinda excited actually to try out 4 10" dcons on same power as my 2 sa10's :peepwall:

Wow sorry man. Really sucks when someone takes what you have worked so hard for. But it seems like you will make the best of it.

Did you report this the to cops and give them the serial numbers on your subs and amp?

Since Sundown and AQ aren't mainstream, it should easy to find if they try to pawn or sell on Craigslist.

Doesn't Wally World have cameras in the parking lot?

:)

i didnt report it because its a pretty big city and the chances of them popping up are very slim but maybe i should look for the serial numbers and tell the police know thats a good idea. Yea it really does suck but i mean its just material objects that can be replaced over time and karma is a Bitch!! ahaha

i didnt report it because its a pretty big city and the chances of them popping up are very slim but maybe i should look for the serial numbers and tell the police know thats a good idea. Yea it really does suck but i mean its just material objects that can be replaced over time and karma is a Bitch!! ahaha

Nothing was screwed or bolted down?

Did you report this the to cops and give them the serial numbers on your subs and amp?

Since Sundown and AQ aren't mainstream, it should easy to find if they try to pawn or sell on Craigslist.

I think they do, but I watched that Micheal Moore doc. on them. They apparently have a high level of crime that goes on in their parking lots (theft, kidnapping, rape), they install cameras, but have no one to monitor them.

Sorry to hear this man , but yes alarm & tint A.S.A.P!!!!

I saw a program years ago on car thieves and one of the things that draws them in is window tint. Ironically, every car I ever had tinted windows on was broken into.

Did you report this the to cops and give them the serial numbers on your subs and amp?Since Sundown and AQ aren't mainstream, it should easy to find if they try to pawn or sell on Craigslist.Doesn't Wally World have cameras in the parking lot?:)

They do have cameras, but they have one or two people manning them and they are trained to stay on the shoplifters. Add to that, they will not allow you to view their footage unless you have a court subpoena and you won't get that for some audio equipment.

Dang that's a bummer for sure, do you live in a bad city? Or just bad luck?

But yeah man this sounds like an oppurtunity! :woot: Hopefully there will be a build log?!

Sorry to hear this happened to you man. If you didnt install an alram on your car then you should of known that it didnt have an alarm on it. Were you playing your system while pulling into walmart?

I always back in to parking spaces and try to get as close to the car behind me. I also try to park by the poles that hold the lights and cameras to make getting behind my car or getting something out my trunk impossible. I always design my enclosures to be difficult or awkward to take out unless you put it in there and know how to remove it.

Sorry to hear about your loss, I think an alarm should be installed before you even think about buying more equipment.

I think they do, but I watched that Micheal Moore doc. on them. They apparently have a high level of crime that goes on in their parking lots (theft, kidnapping, rape), they install cameras, but have no one to monitor them.

It wasn't Michael Moore, it was a Richard Greenwald documentary called "The High Cost of Low Prices".

Regardless, I'd call & report it to the police. From what I could find briefly via Google the value for a crime to become "grand theft" instead of just petty larceny in California is $950. If you could establish that the value they took was over that amount it would be a felony which might help your case considering it's probably on camera.

Sorry to hear this happened to you man. If you didnt install an alram on your car then you should of known that it didnt have an alarm on it. Were you playing your system while pulling into walmart?

I always back in to parking spaced and try to get as close to the car behind me. I also try to park by the poles that hold the lights and cameras to make getting behing my car or getting something out my trunk impossible. I always design my enclosures to be difficult or akward to take out unless you put it in there and know how to remove it.

Holy chit i thought i was the only person that does that!! Welcome to the paranoid club :) What ever it takes to prevent your equipment from being stolen.

Damn, that sucks. But you have a good outlook on it, so keep that up!

Damn man...I get mad when I have DREAMS that I get robbed. One thing I have learned is to give them as many obstacles as possible to atleast slow them down or frustrate them into running, but sometimes they'll trash your car instead.

That's some lowlife shit though. People who would rather steal than work.

did you pull in to the parking lot bangin?

:( :( :(

it does suck.... hope you don't have troubles in the future...

I always back in to parking spaced and try to get as close to the car behind me. I also try to park by the poles that hold the lights and cameras to make getting behing my car or getting something out my trunk impossible. I always design my enclosures to be difficult or akward to take out unless you put it in there and know how to remove it.

You design so that its akward to get out? You are good. I'm a bad designer so it's always hard to get them out. :P

For other insurance I remember a guy mounted razor blades on the back of the HU because most people reach back there to yank it out.

He said the cost of cleaning the blood off his carpet was cheaper than replacing everything.

Police departments (at least in the city I live in) have detectives that go to pawn shops in town with a list of items (manufactures, models, serial #, descriptions, etc.) that have been reported stolen.

Or cops could bust some people that have been breaking into cars and find a load of stolen property and can return it to you.

For other insurance I remember a guy mounted razor blades on the back of the HU because most people reach back there to yank it out.

He said the cost of cleaning the blood off his carpet was cheaper than replacing everything.

1 word, Liability.

Thanks guys i appreciate all the advise and concern, its a real shame but shit happens and theres no reason to get mad about it because theres nothing you can do but makes sure it doesnt happen next time, But this time its going to have the best alarm i can afford and im bolting my box to the damn frame lol. Yea i think im gonna report it to the cops and just wait and see what happens. But for sure next time im going to be way more causious and safe. I think putting my sundown audio sticker on my car was just a bad idea :)