Mark LaFountain

Outrageous Deal | 4 - 6 pm EST | Tonight! 11-27-2011

I got my email before it started, sounds like your problem is with your email provider.

Agreed, got it yesterday.

I got the email yesterday. I was able to take part in 2 out of the 3 special deals. The people that are complaining, to bad. I had no problems participating.

Agreed^^^^ and why else would they give things away and lose money. To get more TRAFFIC and get more people to try out their forum and products.

I finally found mine. For some reason all my ssa email was going to my spam folder. Got it fixed so that shouldn't happen.

Yeah the outrageous deals were pretty crazy but still some good black friday deals thru tomorrow

o I blame my e-mail people they are BS anyways, but no I did DID get this a day ago also and I DID NOT miss out on this one. Heck I even found the deal but when I went to check out I kept getting that error message and I kept pressing refresh and by the time I was able to actual get to the checkout thing they were out of stock, so I kind a did miss out but no skin off my nose! I was just wondering if anyone else got the e-mail AFTER the event!

i didn't get an e-mail at all, but this guy don't care one bit. SSA is doing their thing and i love it. Even if i can't ever find the damn item!!

My email was dated for today at 8:26 PM EST. Never have I had a problem receiving emails.

I missed both deals. No biggie. Although I did buy the IA comps last night, so Im glad I missed that deal.

It was kinda funny getting the server error today though.

If anyone here is by some chance in Pearl Jam's fan club, and tried to buy tickets you would know why.

i see alot of members BITCHIN like little bitches.. but i dont see yall here any other day....

so what what does that tell you about your self.

go cut your self.

easy easy! I am not bitching I was just wondering, and hey funny story I just noticed that once the serve got not so bogged down I still have a set of IA mids in my checkout! and i am at the part where you press proceed to payment.. should I click it or is this just a glitch?

not you .

Looks like this outrageous sale was a ploy to get traffic

Of course, what kind of complaint is that? Every sale by every company is done with the intent to increase traffic, exposure and customer base. Do you think companies give up large amounts of profit margin simply to be "nice" one day a year? No, they do it for the ancillary benefits to themselves. That's common sense and basic business.

The IA comps were on sale for a very short time for $40. They can't sell very many as they are losing money on the sale, but hopefully gaining customers, traffic and exposure in the process.

If you're miffed because you missed out on the sale, tough luck. "It is what it is".

Holy crap thank you. And oh by the way, there is still a crazy sale still going on all weekend into Monday. :Doh:

some people just dont get it...

its sad too cause these people are our future.

Looks like this outrageous sale was a ploy to get traffic

Of course, what kind of complaint is that? Every sale by every company is done with the intent to increase traffic, exposure and customer base. Do you think companies give up large amounts of profit margin simply to be "nice" one day a year? No, they do it for the ancillary benefits to themselves. That's common sense and basic business.

The IA comps were on sale for a very short time for $40. They can't sell very many as they are losing money on the sale, but hopefully gaining customers, traffic and exposure in the process.

If you're miffed because you missed out on the sale, tough luck. "It is what it is".

Holy crap thank you. And oh by the way, there is still a crazy sale still going on all weekend into Monday. :Doh:

so is there one more coming at midnight :)

Not going to lie, it's pretty shitty to send an email

About the deal 2 and a half hours after it ended.

The email went out 12:51 est when I hit send.

The amount of PM's after the deal was over, asking for their own personal outrageous deal was, well surprising to say it nicely.

:ehh:

De: SSA Car Audio Forum (support @ soundsolutionsaudio.com)

Enviado: domingo, 27 de noviembre de 2011 08:37:13 p.m.

Para: xxxxxxx@hotmail.com

I mean, I was aware of the sale, but I think you should send the email at least 10 hours before LOL

let me just take a second and say THANK YOU SSA (MARK AND AARON) FOR DOING SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR EVERYONE!!

and i did not get to take advantage of it.. but its really nice knowing that it was a possibility ... says alot about you guys..

and im hoping that those who did get to take advantage of it , were regular members of SSA and not some one who came because of an email or a member that have 15 post here in the last year....

x2

Wow. People need to grow the fuck up.

If you didn't get it, you didn't get it. Better luck next time.

De: SSA Car Audio Forum (support @ soundsolutionsaudio.com)

Enviado: domingo, 27 de noviembre de 2011 08:37:13 p.m.

Para: xxxxxxx@hotmail.com

I mean, I was aware of the sale, but I think you should send the email at least 10 hours before LOL

Your joking right?

The amount of PM's after the deal was over, asking for their own personal outrageous deal was, well surprising to say it nicely.

:ehh:

LOL I see what you did there! you are playing the opposite game LOL!!

:peepwall: