91 Turbo Civic, SounDigital 16KD, 4 15 BTL N2s Walled

I hope you plan on using more then 2 runs of 8awg. lol

did this just for you smile.png

opened her back up and now each sub has a set of 8g going to the amp... so 8 wires all together( 4 pos and 4 neg)

IMG_2505.jpg

IMG_2506.jpg

IMG_2509.jpg

IMG_2508.jpg

since im going out the back passanger side of the wall and not the back anymore i made a little plug:

IMG_2507.jpg

its all back together now but to dark to take a pic

Edited by 16K

Very nice build. All coming along, quick!

HOLY SHIT!! Actually making progress ;) Lookin good bro.....do work!!

Very nice build. All coming along, quick!

thanks man. ya tryin to get it done so i can finally listen to it :)

HOLY SHIT!! Actually making progress wink.png Lookin good bro.....do work!!

lol :P yes hoping to get the wiring done tomorrow since im off... but we'll see lol

Very nice!

I'm glad you took my advice.

Very nice!

I'm glad you took my advice.

me too ... took a day to get it done... but i had nothing to do since i have to wait on my dad to get the electrical done...plus it made me feel better once it was done :D

im tryin to get the back area finished... then ill work on sealing the front off, bracing the roof and putting the front cover on.

nice tim

thanks kyle :)

:woot:

woot.gif

lol not getting the electrical done til tomorrow :( but tomorrow ill be cutting the bus bars, drilling the holes in the bus bars, hookin the bars up to the batts and hooking up the alt with 4/0 cable and running it back to the batts... then finally i can hook up the amp and get the front done. :)

will have pics tomorrow

woot.gif

lol not getting the electrical done til tomorrow sad.png but tomorrow ill be cutting the bus bars, drilling the holes in the bus bars, hookin the bars up to the batts and hooking up the alt with 4/0 cable and running it back to the batts... then finally i can hook up the amp and get the front done. smile.png

will have pics tomorrow

Sounds like you have it all figured out, I can't wait to see more.

Sounds like you have it all figured out, I can't wait to see more.

im pretty sure i do :)

got the alt hooked up with 4/0 tonight... got the buss bars cut and the holes drilled....got 2 grounds done for the rear batt bank.... gonna do 4 grounds altogether when i get more time... but the car is now runnin on 6 batts.... starts up so much better... and the car itself is more responsive now.... hard to explain lol.... forgot to bring my camera though so ill take some pics of what i did tomorrow...

need to raise the rear of the car up as well lol... sits lower than the front cause of the batts... it didnt really lower any in the rear with the box and the subs... but once the batts went in it squated like a mofo lol...

need pics yo!

need pics yo!

will tomorrow :) too dark to take pics now lol

need pics yo!

will tomorrow smile.png too dark to take pics now lol

pics now??

nice build!

nice build!

thanks biggrin.png

pics now??

yes here ya go smile.png

alt hooked up with 4/0... there was no way i could fit 2 4/0 on the alts posts... they are way to short... i barely got 1 4/0 on the positive....

IMG_2530.jpg

4/0 runs ran thru the firewall and loomed

IMG_2534.jpg

IMG_2541.jpg

dont make fun of the wire mess ^^^^.... thats what happens when u do a wire tuck to the engine bay... have to find spots for all the wires so under the dash worked lol....

right now its just laying on the floor.... dont think im gonna hide the wires either... this way if i ever need to get to them i can easily... this is a project car anyways lol....

IMG_2510.jpg

piece for the cars electrical:

IMG_2538.jpg

going back to the wall... on the left of the wire there is spots in the body where i can ziptie the wires too... ill do that once i get further along...

IMG_2513.jpg

IMG_2550.jpg

havent cleaned up the buss bars yet... we kinda just hurried through this to get the car running again so i could get to work on time lol....

IMG_2516.jpg

IMG_2525.jpg

IMG_2515.jpg

IMG_2518.jpg

ground 1:

IMG_2519.jpg

heres wheres ground 2 will go:

IMG_2520.jpg

ground 3:

IMG_2517.jpg

heres where ground 4 will go:

IMG_2521.jpg

IMG_2552.jpg

ooo yaaa:

IMG_2548.jpg

Edited by 16K

Tim I would go closer to your frame and not on sheet metal.

well those spots were perfect cause it has the threaded holes already...ill check closer to the frame but theres not really any good spots i already looked...

its pretty funny though i disconnected the grounds from the body so it was just the copper bars on the batts negatives.... and the car still started lol... i think the bus bars themselves were acting as a ground lol....

More power wire!

more power wire ? where lol? the alt wouldnt fit any more wires on it....

hopefully will have the amp hooked up soon ;)

Edited by 16K

its a unibody car like mine.... No frame. Need full lenth runs from the frint. Not to frame.

its a unibody car like mine.... No frame. Need full lenth runs from the frint. Not to frame.

from the front ?? show me where you grounded your batts ? :)

from the front ?? show me where you grounded your batts ? :)

response was more for Julian than you, but since you asked.. I ran 2/0 from my alternator brackets to the rear. Plus added multiple engine to unibody grounds in front and 6 unibody grounds to my Distro blocks in the rear.

Damn that looks fierce with the subs right there. Pretty easy mounting those woofers by yourself?

response was more for Julian than you, but since you asked.. I ran 2/0 from my alternator brackets to the rear. Plus added multiple engine to unibody grounds in front and 6 unibody grounds to my Distro blocks in the rear.

ok thanks.

Damn that looks fierce with the subs right there. Pretty easy mounting those woofers by yourself?

haha thanks, i didnt mount them myself though... my dad helped me.

well found out my alt died so now i have to wait for that to get fixed....

braced the roof yesterday... I plan to use some expanding foam as well to help seal it off more....

IMG_2562.jpg

IMG_2560.jpg

IMG_2561.jpg

started sealing off the sides yesterday ... but ran out of 2x4s.... i went and picked some more up today... and im off tomorrow so ill be working on it some more then:

IMG_2563.jpg

IMG_2564.jpg

i need to cut off a little bit of the wood off on the bottom so the 2x4s sit more flush with the sides of the wall....