KyleBrown

Armykyle1's Build

Well after lots of back and forth, finally did the trade for two BC3500's. Got the amps, showed up without bass knobs and in what I would consider highly used to rough, not minty. I'm quite particular about my amps though. More back and forth and some money coming back to me and getting a bass knob sent out(not going to use it but it helps with resale)

Other than all that crap, I'm quite happy with the power increase. Bottomed the subs out on bass I love you lol, not too bad though. First time I really romped on it, my rearview mirror broke off and took some windshield with it. Only 6 days old at the time lol.

On to pics

poor packing

20121106_180113.jpg

20121106_180557.jpg

20121106_180715.jpg

I fixed this already

20121106_180922.jpg

20121103_150122.jpg

20121109_055611.jpg

20121109_055556.jpg

It's about an 1/8 thick junk.

20121110_165240.jpg

I know I need to find another RCA. Just super busy and it's a low voltage signal.

Why did you get these? Just until you get IA amps? Just curious.

What does your front stage consist of?

X2

No idea when I'll get amps from IA and I needed more power for turkey drags next month.

What does your front stage consist of?

They're old beat to shit atomic 3 ways.

About to go make a video I think.

Nice video! Looks loud!

crazy vid.... ummm.... that seller must not have gotten a great review... that looks horrible.!!!

crazy vid.... ummm.... that seller must not have gotten a great review... that looks horrible.!!!

He most likely won't get any lol

Got my Batteries from the winnings in :) Thank you XS power! Eventually I'll make a proper mount for them right were they are. Trying to help with weight distribution. Have a D3100 and NSB130ft in the spare tire well. Eventually three D3100's will be sitting in there for five total. From there I might add a sixth or a seventh if needed. I'll most likely being doing 3 runs of + and - off each batt into some custom busbars made by project DB.

20121114_181231.jpg

Always charge your new batts ;)

20121114_184504.jpg

D6500 to D3100

20121115_172255.jpg

Ghetto battery boxes lol

20121115_171703.jpg

20121115_173016.jpg

Now it's on to do much needed maintenance.

congrats on the batteries man. any fear of the metal seat brackets shorting the batteries? not trying to be a downer or anything, i'm just always worried about safety

Lol you're nuts bro!

congrats on the batteries man. any fear of the metal seat brackets shorting the batteries? not trying to be a downer or anything, i'm just always worried about safety

No sir. I made sure of it. The terminals have about 3" before they can touch anything. If they move, it's because I probably flipped my car lol.

Lol you're nuts bro!

I'm trying lol

On a chitty note. I lost my job today. I've been talking about finding a new one for a while now. So I guess this is my push in a new direction. It was a lot of BS rolled into one. They got rid of myself and another person today too. We both had the highest level of productivity in our designated areas.... Hopefully I'll be able to recoup from this before I have to start selling off my old gear. It's funny I updated my resume over the weekend lol.

Got two interviews setup. So hopefully I'll become a cable guy(always wanted to try it lol) or lumber yard worker lol.

Wow man that sucks! How's the audio stuff?

Holy shit dude. Glad you are ok.

I haven't checked your thread in a while and was looking at the batts. I read "yeah they aren't going anywhere unless I flip the car" then I see these pics. Did anything float around on the inside?

What crappy luck. First you lose your job then your car. Atleast you walked away.

Batts all stayed in place for the most part. The ones in the trunk broke their strap and bounced around.

Ones up front were fine though. So far I'm one sub down. Motor shifted

What the fuck man! I am glad you weren't seriously hurt, from the looks of the car it seems like it was pretty bad.